Will Coach Barbay Get Win # 300 against K Ville or 1st rd of Playoffs?

bd04

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it will be a great game. One that everyone will talk about for a while. Newton will be primed and more than ready to beat Kville, but I think the Wildcats will win. I hope both Newton and Kvilles, coaches, refs,and especially the players have the best game they ever played on BOTH side of ball. I can hardly wait for the game!!!!!!

Something about playing Newton..always gets to us..but I think this year will be different. We are more than ready to give Newton there first loss to Kirbyville in more than (heck I dont even know how many years)..LOL Kirbyville "WILL WIN" next week. However, them Eagles will be there to play no doubt. It will the greatest game of the Year, and I have been looking forward to it ever since I heard we were playing them. Perfect way to end District Play in my opinion. Best 2A teams in this area by far...its going to be one for the books!

Something about playing Newton..always gets to us..but I think this year will be different. We are more than ready to give Newton there first loss to Kirbyville in more than (heck I dont even know how many years)..LOL Kirbyville "WILL WIN" next week. However, them Eagles will be there to play no doubt. It will the greatest game of the Year, and I have been looking forward to it ever since I heard we were playing them. Perfect way to end District Play in my opinion. Best 2A teams in this area by far...its going to be one for the books!

Totally agree with you its gonna be fun to watch.

Guest rykerx144

isnt that ironic,,Barbay is going into a week with the possibility to get his 300th win against a team that they have not lost to in literally decades and he is not the favorite to win.

isnt that ironic,,Barbay is going into a week with the possibility to get his 300th win against a team that they have not lost to in literally decades and he is not the favorite to win.

Sounds like it will make an exciting game. Ready to see it!!!!

Go WIldcats!!!!!!!!!!!

he will get 300 against kville...  i knew his dad real well and he is just like him.. very competitive and very competent... he is enjoying a great career and this man is a class act.. he is just looking at a typical friday night game and not worried about #300 as much as people think.. he deserves it and WILL get it friday.....

he will get 300 against kville...  i knew his dad real well and he is just like him.. very competitive and very competent... he is enjoying a great career and this man is a class act.. he is just looking at a typical friday night game and not worried about #300 as much as people think.. he deserves it and WILL get it friday.....

I just dont agree Newton doesnt have the same team as they have had in the past.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder