4 Willis

5 Livingston

6 Montgomery

7 Bay City

8 Hays

9 Angleton

10 Friendswood

(13 Nederland)

not sure why, CENTRAL or OZEN, didn't make this list???  ??? ???

Central not making the list may be because they lost so many outstanding players from last year's team.  They will still be strong and fast, but younger than they have been in the past.  Ozen is BIG and athletic.

20-4A will be much more competitive from top to bottom this year...I doubt if anybody runs the table.

Jasper has alot to prove, i agree.  but remember its just rankings right!  I can feel your pain, but everyone's time comes around.  this team was a doormat for the past 2 years.  This team is loaded with juniors and a good group of Soph. so remember many of you said last year that this team was a couple of years away from being good.  Time has arrived!!!!, and like everyone else it dosen't matter where you start it's where you finish!!!!!!!.  I think that 5th is high, but we're honored up here in Jasper.  So guys, i guess this is why we play the games on the court!!!!

Guest bleed orange

Jasper has alot to prove, i agree.  but remember its just rankings right!  I can feel your pain, but everyone's time comes around.  this team was a doormat for the past 2 years.  This team is loaded with juniors and a good group of Soph. so remember many of you said last year that this team was a couple of years away from being good.  Time has arrived!!!!, and like everyone else it dosen't matter where you start it's where you finish!!!!!!!.  I think that 5th is high, but we're honored up here in Jasper.  So guys, i guess this is why we play the games on the court!!!!

You are correct. Good post.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124