OBAMA or McCAIN or PALIN or BIDEN

Guest WeedBegone

Politics aside (LOL) Which of these would the best to coach your HS football team?  

199 members have voted

1. 1. Politics aside (LOL) Which of these would the best to coach your HS football team?

• Obama
    • McCain
    • Palin
    • Biden

i think palin would be a better announcer than coach.  she's like the john madden of presidential candidates.  she and john share many qualities:

A) completely unattractive

B) completely annoying

C) completely incompetent

D) they both avoid questions that they don't know the answer to by going off on seemingly unrelated tangents

E) even the experts question keeping them around

I'm with ya bullets(except for the unattractive part)   

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WeedBegone

i think palin would be a better announcer than coach.  she's like the john madden of presidential candidates.  she and john share many qualities:

B) completely annoying

D) they both avoid questions that they don't know the answer to by going off on seemingly unrelated tangents

Are your freaking crazy, have you been on prescription drugs, ----you could not be more wrong ----

I think John Madden is kinda cute  ;D ;D ;D

B) completely annoying

I would say that about Obama

B) completely annoying

you'd at least be wrong about D and E.  the others are opinions, so you'd be entitled to them. 

If you picked Palin that's just letting everyone know that you don't need a brain to be a coach.

that's just plain mean

Lol It's also the truth.

There's probably plenty of coaches that fall short in the brains department, but if they looked like Palin, you could easily disregard that fact!!  ;D

B) completely annoying

I agree. I don't see where she's attractive at all.

B) completely annoying

A) You must be blind

B) I could overlook some annoyances

C) She looks like she knows what she is doing

D) Only question I would ask is ....Is tonight OK??

E) Non-applicable

This is an actual pic....

964031.jpg

Guest WeedBegone

OK guys--looks aint everything---proven by the fact that McCain has second pretty much nailed down in this scientific Weed poll.  We are talking about real team leadership.  Who do you want on your sidelines to get your team in the run for a state championship?  YankeeDawg and I have some interviewing plans for this area, so if you want a chance for a coach that has been in the national arena---get your opinions out on the table. 

I am also beginning to think the unattractive remarks may be coming from PW'ed men whose wives are reading over their shoulders.  LOL--- ;)

Yankee Dawg--i yanked your Karma up a point for your thorough research before casting such an important vote.  GREAT ARTICLE. 

If this poll keeps going like it is---and the other polls keep going like it is (in the real media) :(---we just  might have to go interview her for a SETX HS coaching job.

Who wants to go do the interview?----with me!!  ;D

Oh me, me, me, me, me..........I'll even wear my "got milf?" shirt just for the occassion! ;D

B) completely annoying

A) You must be blind

E) Non-applicable

964031.jpg

WOOOWSA!!!!! :o She's HOT!!!

B) completely annoying

you'd at least be wrong about D and E.  the others are opinions, so you'd be entitled to them. 

As you are wrong on D and E. 

B) completely annoying

A) You must be blind

E) Non-applicable

964031.jpg

WOOOWSA!!!!! :o She's HOT!!!

Well if Bill Clinton can be considered one of "the experts" then I'm sure the experts would like to keep her around. :-)

Guest WeedBegone

Obama being a Muslim I'm sure that he would make a better soccer coach. 

FLAG--you cant say soccer on the football threads.  Thats a communist sport.   ;D

15 yards and an automatic 1st down.  You can take the yardage or spend 15 minutes in the penalty box with coach Palin. 

Resume play.   Hey Yankee--wheres the ref when you need him.?  ;D  Never mind I borrowed him from you.

20.gif

B) completely annoying

As you are wrong on D and E. 

False.  I've personally seen interviews where questions that Palin should be prepared for were stumbled over and fumbled and the subject was eventually changed when she showed she didn't have an answer.  these screwups were well-documented by various news sources, and even parodied on Saturday Night Live.  she was better prepared for those questions in later interviews, with the generic stock answers scripted for her by the campaign.

On top of that, several REPUBLICANS have questioned McCain's choice of Palin, and as more and more controversy surrounds her, several well-known and influential conservatives have either criticized mccain's choice, asked for her to step down, or decided to move their vote to the left due to concerns about her.  no matter who you vote for, that's not opinion, as it has actually happened. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    nexax
    Newest Member
    nexax