OBAMA or McCAIN or PALIN or BIDEN

Guest WeedBegone

Politics aside (LOL) Which of these would the best to coach your HS football team?  

199 members have voted

1. 1. Politics aside (LOL) Which of these would the best to coach your HS football team?

• Obama
    • McCain
    • Palin
    • Biden

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McCan't reminds me so much of Ronnie Thompson and I put Caribou Barbie as Xbox Kenny.  So in a suprise twist, I'd choose Joe Bizzle as my HC and Obama as my OC because anybody who can raise 150 Million dollars in 30 days definitely has good strategy......

It wouldn't be Obama.  He'd give one of our best players away to the visiting team to spread our wealth around.  Biden would give our game plan away.  Plus being Democrats they'd probably tell our players to go try to hold hands with the opposing team, that hitting was wrong. 

McCain would be a great choice cause anyone that can endure what he did would definitely be tough enough.

Palin would be fine as well.  Comes from a teaching family.  Anyone that can rise as she has done has some spunk, some moxie.  Great quality for  a coach. 

Palin... 

Why???  Because....When she puts her backfield in motion, the deefense just freezes and looks like this>> :o  ....and that's a good enough reason for me.

And then there's this:               

This is the hidden content, please

Guest WeedBegone

Yankee Dawg--i yanked your Karma up a point for your thorough research before casting such an important vote.  GREAT ARTICLE. 

If this poll keeps going like it is---and the other polls keep going like it is (in the real media) :(---we just  might have to go interview her for a SETX HS coaching job.

Who wants to go do the interview?----with me!!  ;D

It wouldn't be McCain because he would ensure victory without giving a direct strategy!  Destroy the morale of the players because they will still be practicing at the end of the season while he is still looking for his definition of the ultimate victory... He would not trust the staff that he hired and will try to be the OC, DC, lineman, WR, RB, LB, DB, TE, and special teams coach. And he will retire or die shortly after he is hired, so there won’t be any longevity or good successor!

Biden will be a slick cat with a humor twist on everything... He is the kind of coach that when the team is down he would be saying they can win and be giggling while he talks.

Obama would be a smooth character that would never show any weakness, even when there was plenty... He would be diplomatic and never show favoritism... But he will be thrown into a no win situation and basically be a scape goat for everyone to blame for the down fall, i.e. Ty Willingham.  (same thing will happen doing his term in office, somehow the world will spin all this bad economic time on Obama)

Pailn... Pitbull with Lipstick Palin... Hockey Mom Palin...  She would be mean and nasty, but everyone will deal with it because she’s pretty.  No one would believe in her ability to lead though, even her friends and the Athletic Director that hired her.  She would be a MAVERICK!!!  She would have to prove herself, so that would push her.  She is a lady so no one would blame her for all the past issues that she picked up, we would have to sympathize with her.  And she would take the kids for pizza after every game, therefore lifting morale... And all the fathers will be at every practice (just to watch her), so she would have good parent involvement.

I vote Palin!

Yankee Dawg--i yanked your Karma up a point for your thorough research before casting such an important vote.  GREAT ARTICLE. 

If this poll keeps going like it is---and the other polls keep going like it is (in the real media) :(---we just  might have to go interview her for a SETX HS coaching job.

Who wants to go do the interview?----with me!!  ;D

MMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Weed  ;D

I think she would do an outstanding job, especially since she likes to run the "spread" offense.  ;)

Palin as the head coach she is a women (mean and plays dirty and never forgets anything)

Obama as defense coordinator (opposing teams would never know what to expect with his change)

McCain special teams I woldn't want to confuse him to have to count more than three

Biden ball boy I believe he likes playing with himself.

Guest WeedBegone

Palin as the head coach she is a women (mean and plays dirty and never forgets anything)

Obama as defense coordinator (opposing teams would never know what to expect with his change)

McCain special teams I woldn't want to confuse him to have to count more than three

LOL---IJWMP

Thats funny---

Has it ever occurred to anybody that Mccain could never be a referee.  He cant signal "TOUCHDOWN"

LOL---IJWMP

Thats funny---

Has it ever occurred to anybody that Mccain could never be a referee.  He cant signal "TOUCHDOWN"

20.gif

LOL---IJWMP

Thats funny---

Yes that is hilarious... Could you imagine him running down the sidelines??? Or being the middle Ref behind the defense?  Too FUNNY!

Guest tigersvoice

LOL---IJWMP

Thats funny---

Yes that is hilarious... Could you imagine him running down the sidelines??? Or being the middle Ref behind the defense?  Too FUNNY!

Maybe I'm running a bit tight in this important politically-charged environment, but I don't see any "Emotrons" (or whatever they are called) so I assume all of you are serious about these flippant comments about these people.  Given, John McCain is 72 years old and can't do the things that you point out, but then, could you or me or anyone else that is having fun with this spend six years of torture in a POW camp?

Guest WeedBegone

Tiger--since you asked, your Jock may be a little too tight.  I am sure these guys have taken and given more low blows to each other than any one can imagine.  This thread is to allow us all to spread a little political humor with some of our own creativity without actually being directly offensive.  I picture most of these posters smiling while thinking about these candidates and applying them to the playing field.  I see one with a sad look wondering what is wrong with everybody else.  Lets see if we can "CHANGE" this. 

Besides--there happens to be a McCain sign in my yard and I was the one who made the comment.  I have also read his book and quite impressed with his ability to overcome his "POW" experience.  But he has moved on and is not what I view as "overly sensitive" towards this.

Back to the Polls now ;D

Tiger--since you asked, your Jock may be a little too tight.  I am sure these guys have taken and given more low blows to each other than any one can imagine.  This thread is to allow us all to spread a little political humor with some of our own creativity without actually being directly offensive.  I picture most of these posters smiling while thinking about these candidates and applying them to the playing field.  I see one with a sad look wondering what is wrong with everybody else.  Lets see if we can "CHANGE" this. 

Besides--there happens to be a McCain sign in my yard and I was the one who made the comment.  I have also read his book and quite impressed with his ability to overcome his "POW" experience.  But he has moved on and is not what I view as "overly sensitive" towards this.

Back to the Polls now ;D

Yep...I agree Weed...The bits of "political" humor being expressed on this thread are harmless.  And it allows us to vent our frustrations about the candidates without really being rude...Heck...Letterman does it every night to a national audience....and he's alot more direct than the posters here have been.  And since I first saw this thread this morning I've been LMAO and looking for hot pics articles of Palin on the Web to use in my next post(s)  but I can't find anything really sports suitable. ;D ;D ;D.  I'll keep looking!!!

i think palin would be a better announcer than coach.  she's like the john madden of presidential candidates.  she and john share many qualities:

A) completely unattractive

B) completely annoying

C) completely incompetent

D) they both avoid questions that they don't know the answer to by going off on seemingly unrelated tangents

E) even the experts question keeping them around

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    praise086
    Newest Member
    praise086