OBAMA or McCAIN or PALIN or BIDEN

Guest WeedBegone

Politics aside (LOL) Which of these would the best to coach your HS football team?  

199 members have voted

1. 1. Politics aside (LOL) Which of these would the best to coach your HS football team?

• Obama
    • McCain
    • Palin
    • Biden

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think that Obama can give a mean coach's game face.  Players won't respond in a crutial part of the game.  McCain just flat out look like he is about to lie.  He will say 'We going for it on 4th and 2.'  They players won't take him serious.  They'll just be standing there looking at him, waiting on him to say... 'Man, you know I'm just pulling your chain' (not in those words either).

Guest WeedBegone

I agree with SETXGAL that Palin may be the only one who know the game.  I like her spunk.  No doubt she would go with a tough schedule. The only problem is that football might conflict with MOOSE Hunting.

Now Biden--he would have to use somebody elses play book--- ;D

I vote for "None of The Above" (Richard Pryor....Brewster's Millions)

I'd take Palin just because I'd like to see her in some coaching shorts.  ;)

I like your thinking. I wouldn't vote for any of them, because they're all politicians. Which means, they'd all lie more than a leisure suit on a pimp! (and one would lie more than the others).....

.....what color shorts? ;D

It definitely wouldn't be Obama, he would feel the need to SPREAD the DANG PLAYING TIME AROUND... we wouldn't have our best players on the field.  So, the kids who get the job done under the lights would have to sit in order to let little johnny get his plays in even though little johnny don't come to practice and when he does he'd be better off playing cup ball under the practice stands.  I'm still undecided on who I'm voting for.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont