Somebody beat Lumberton!

B.M.F.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lumbeton is good but they aint that good we thrashed them the second half and there is no way nederland is gonna post up 49 points on us.... they wont beat us.... vidor will take nederland then nederland will take lumberton

An aberration, my friend, an abberation.  Not to mention, that was one game and as everyone has discovered in this district this year, you can't take any team for granted this year.  Oh, do I need to define that for you, or can you look it up in the dictionary all by yourself?

Guest lcmball11

Just a note, Lcm qb Gonzales will be suiting up in # 24 for this game.  Just a rumor i heard the coaches lost his old jersey after the livingston game.

Face it Lumberton, PNG is going to run MB off and Credeur will head back to PNG.

Not a chance Coach C is Lumberton Alumni!

Why would he want to go to a program that has been heading south and leave one that he got going north?

;D ;D ;D ;D

I love it

I don't see Matt Burnett leaving PNG......

Lumberton is gonna come to an abrupt stop soon. Not they goin all the way!

Come on now, you know what it;s like to stop a train, by the time this district stops L-Town, we'll be in the 3rd round. ;D

Or they could run out of steam??

Of the train could be derailed by stampeding Broncos.

That would most likely be the fourth round wouldn't it?

Face it Lumberton, PNG is going to run MB off and Credeur will head back to PNG.

Not a chance Coach C is Lumberton Alumni!

Why would he want to go to a program that has been heading south and leave one that he got going north?

It's not just that his program is heading north ... it's that he's come home and he's doing exactly what he's wanted to do for years.  Help Lumberton become a winning program.  We were 0-10 our senior year when Alvin was on the team.  Don't think he liked that much.

Run that train towards Kirbyville if you want them boys beat

Thats just Funny right there I dont care who you are!!!! K-Ville does not want any of District 20-4A. Yall have a great team but stay in Class.

Excuse him for his stupidity! That's a big jump 2A to 4A bud you make Kville people sound like a bunch of ignorant rednecks.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami