Barbers Hill Vs. North Forest

BHFAN

Who Wins  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins

• BH
    • North Forest

Well this game should decide if BH stays home for the second year in a row (4 th place ???) or if they get a berth into the playoffs!! Last year the Smiley now North Forest coach out foxed the BH staff with a last second hook and ladder to knock BH out of the playoffs! If BH wants in the playoffs the coaching has to be more aggressive (Tear Punt out of the play book) when ya cross the 50 you are in 4 down territory!!! The kids need to execute (Alot of dropped balls against Crosby). In other words pull the stops out and have fun, I know these kids can do it and the whole community is there to back you!!

This should be another tight game luckily it is at home unluckily its Halloween and most with little ones will be out, but there still should be a good crowd to back the Eagles.

BH 35

NF 28

Once again I'll be pulling for the EAGLES. We saw some good defense at times last Friday and we saw some really bad defense for the EAGLES as well. That Soph. running back ate the Hill alive. I guess the inconsistency most be because we are so young. Lot's of one arm tackling. I'm still picking the Hill.

BH 28

NF 21

GO EAGLES GO EAGLES GO EAGLES.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami