Coldspring @ Cleveland

Guest etbu

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PrimeTime

Now this game is the must see for the district but my guess is going to be Coldsprings pull this one out. Cleveland hasn't played anyone worth anything. Coldsprings will shut down the run game because that's all Cleveland does. When is a DC going to realize that? Coldsprings has the athletes to keep up and out run Cleveland. The "Tribe" goes down this week.

Coldsprings: 35

Cleveland: 21

Now that I have seen both teams live, I will give the edge to the Indians on Friday night. I thought Cleveland would run away with this one, but Coldspring is a good team. One thing is for sure, Cleveland has not seen a offense like the Trojans. This will be a great game if both teams show up. Good Luck to both.

Now this game is the must see for the district but my guess is going to be Coldsprings pull this one out. Cleveland hasn't played anyone worth anything. Coldsprings will shut down the run game because that's all Cleveland does. When is a DC going to realize that? Coldsprings has the athletes to keep up and out run Cleveland. The "Tribe" goes down this week.

You said cleveland hasn't played anyone but who has coldspring played that makes them so good. Cleveland wins this one

You said cleveland hasn't played anyone but who has coldspring played that makes them so good. Cleveland wins this one

Diboll and Crockett, Nuff said!!!!

Guest PrimeTime

I really wish everyone would get off the Cleveland band wagon. The fact is this is the best competition Cleveland has faced and i honestly think that once Coldsprings hangs up a couple of touchdowns on them Cleveland will go away. Try to find a hole to crawl into. Mark it down and remember it, that's the word!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder