I saw a fight in the stands tonight

PNG1992

Speaking of this bout 2 years ago i saw a mom jump over the fence at a friday nite football game and ran up to the coach a pimpd slaped him b/c he pulled her son out then she ran to jump over the fence and got caught up in the fence and busted her butt... it was soooooooo funny

LOL... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D....Would have loved to seen this!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of this bout 2 years ago i saw a mom jump over the fence at a friday nite football game and ran up to the coach a pimpd slaped him b/c he pulled her son out then she ran to jump over the fence and got caught up in the fence and busted her butt... it was soooooooo funny

oh my god!!!!!

you wouldnt happen to have this on video would you??

i would pay to see this

Word to PNG fans:  You've had the honor to be considered one of the best fan supporting teams in the area.  Dont blow this.  It is in rough times like  these where you can maintain that reputation on the reservation.  Hold those forked tongues and keep your hands in the pockets.  Your being watched.  ;)

well said

post a video :D

As PNG fan said we are not used to losing this much, and esp the teams we lost to. we have not all of a sudden turned on the coach this has been a long time coming with MB, he just saved himself a season last year,we need new blood so maybe we can go more than 1-2 rounds deep in the playoffs, maybe we new admin people as they fight the fans on things we can do to pump up the team.

LOL...funny stuff.

While I was waiting in the concession line at our game last night, some lady customer and the kid working in the concession stand almost got into it about....hold on to your seats for this.....how much chili the kid was putting on her frito chili pie...  I was thinking to myself...Good thing they don't sell alcohol here  ::)

oh my god!!!!!

you wouldnt happen to have this on video would you??

i would pay to see this

NO sure donyt wish i did cause it would have been all over the net.... lol toooooo toooooo funny

It started over who they thought was the worst coach, the OC or the DC. After the fight the older guy that took the shots went down with the police and agreed that both of them were wrong, that it was actually the head coach and they shook hands and the police let them back into the game. There use to be a rule that if you were in a fight at a game than you were kicked out for the season. Alot of people in the stands were chanting FIRE BURNETT,FIRE BURNETT!!! There were a lot of things going on that was not typical for PNG. There was almost another fight because a man hollered for the player's to sit down after a Lum. player was hurt and the other guy took offense. Blood has started to boil and people have had enough as it is being brought up constantly on the school website.

Ya'll have problems its kids playing football for crying out loud. Two grown men on the same side! just plain stupied!!!!!!!!!!!

C'mon guys, you've seen the fighting parents on the news/tv during their kid's sporting events.  This time it was in or near our backyards.

Guest Brubaker

Word to PNG fans:  You've had the honor to be considered one of the best fan supporting teams in the area.  Dont blow this.  It is in rough times like  these where you can maintain that reputation on the reservation.  Hold those forked tongues and keep your hands in the pockets.  Your being watched.  ;)

I think it's too late.  We now know that they leave when they're getting pounded just like everybody else, they don't travel as well when they're losing, they blame the coach when their talent isn't what it once was... their cover is blown, they are human.

I think it's too late.  We now know that they leave when they're getting pounded just like everybody else, they don't travel as well when they're losing, they blame the coach when their talent isn't what it once was... their cover is blown, they are human.

:o  :o  :D

It started over who they thought was the worst coach, the OC or the DC. After the fight the older guy that took the shots went down with the police and agreed that both of them were wrong, that it was actually the head coach and they shook hands and the police let them back into the game. There use to be a rule that if you were in a fight at a game than you were kicked out for the season. Alot of people in the stands were chanting FIRE BURNETT,FIRE BURNETT!!! There were a lot of things going on that was not typical for PNG. There was almost another fight because a man hollered for the player's to sit down after a Lum. player was hurt and the other guy took offense. Blood has started to boil and people have had enough as it is being brought up constantly on the school website.

Ya'll have problems its kids playing football for crying out loud. Two grown men on the same side! just plain stupied!!!!!!!!!!!

i really doubt it cause vidor has a good team for a few more years atleast especially since there team consists of 98% jrs they make the playoffs 2 out of the next 3 years

no joke man

1 losing season and its the end of the world...

yall need some serious psychiatric help...

Vidor Pirate,  sorry if it seems odd that other teams aren't accustomed to losing, like alot of Vidor folks are.  We're just not used to it.  We certainly aren't used to getting beat by Vidor AND Lumberton in the same year.  Of course, I know in Vidor, a couple of wins may constitute a winning season, but at PNG our expectations are SSSOOOOO much higher (obviously).   We'll be back, that's a guarantee, but every team has a cycle, and we're in the downturn of ours.  Enjoy this season, especially if you make the playoffs, cuz you KNOW it will be a llllooonnnnggggg time coming around again.

They are who we thought they were....

tacky....tacky....

Good luck in your quest for a playoff bid.  Hopefully, one team from mid-county will be in it this year.    :D

I was at the game. Didn't see any fisticuffs!

Where did this occur? I never saw any crowds form or any cops?

No excuse for grown men throwing punches at a HS football game.

Outsiders have this misconception that Matt Burnett has won all the time, but this is just not true. PNG has a winning season every 3 or 4 years because the personel fit the mold of an MB team. But in those other three years MB does not adjust to fit his talent. The fact that Larry Neuman does adjust year in and year out just makes it worse. Matt likes to play a stingy defense and run you into the ground and win 17-10. But this years team is not capable of doing that. The talent on defense does not allow it. The talent on offense is better siuted to spread it out and try and score quick. We ran play action once Friday night for a 40 yard gain. Once! How does a power running attack only run play action once?? Watch on Sunday. They live off of playaction.

Dont believe you can compare Friday nights to Saturdays or Sundays.

Not athlete wise, but running play action is a no brainer for any power football team. And a draw or two when we went back into the shotgun would help keep the rush off. Also don't care much for having two RB's in the shotgun for protection. I would prefer one back with an extra TE on the line.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124