West Brook vs. Memorial Predictions?

#33 and #12 will most likely play. Jordan Garrett is probably out until the NS game, but might be available for the Sterling game. In the case of PAM, who has a tendency to struggle scoring points, is a team that likes to throw the ball. WB's defensive secondary has looked better than in recent weeks. I have to give the edge to the Bruins based solely on experience at this point. We are not totally healthy, so it might give the Titans a chance to get into the game. If we are totally healthy, then there's no chance for a PAM victory. Our defense is gonna have to rise to the occasion and be ready to stop the pass. If Louis and Michaels have a good game, then WB wins. If they dont, a win might be tougher. The attitude for our boys will determine how far we go in the playoffs. Good attitude=a deep playoff run. Bad attitude=a second round exit.

Just as a side note, we have dropped from the Top 25 rankings on www.5atexasfootball.com . We had a rough game last week against the Ganders, and they saw fit to drop us from their rankings. Cool! We'll fly under the radar for a while. 8)

#33 and #12 will most likely play. Jordan Garrett is probably out until the NS game, but might be available for the Sterling game. In the case of PAM, who has a tendency to struggle scoring points, is a team that likes to throw the ball. WB's defensive secondary has looked better than in recent weeks. I have to give the edge to the Bruins based solely on experience at this point. We are not totally healthy, so it might give the Titans a chance to get into the game. If we are totally healthy, then there's no chance for a PAM victory. Our defense is gonna have to rise to the occasion and be ready to stop the pass. If Louis and Michaels have a good game, then WB wins. If they dont, a win might be tougher. The attitude for our boys will determine how far we go in the playoffs. Good attitude=a deep playoff run. Bad attitude=a second round exit.

Just as a side note, we have dropped from the Top 25 rankings on www.5atexasfootball.com . We had a rough game last week against the Ganders, and they saw fit to drop us from their rankings. Cool! We'll fly under the radar for a while. 8)

yes and yet when trinity wins by only one td to keller they dont budge...haha i love it

No joke! I knew West Brook was going to drop from that poll (5a tx football top 25). Especially when it was said that the only way to find out how good West Brook is, depends on how well they play North Shore. Personally, I hope WB can sew up a playoff spot the next 2 weeks, and rest everybody for the North Shore game. I know the kids and the coach's wouldn't like it, but it would funny. I just wish West Brook the best luck in the playoffs. The last two year have been heartbreaking. Opportunity's to even get to state are hard to come by, I hope we make the best of There chance.

I DONT EVEN PAY ATTENTION TO 5ATEXASFOOBTALL.COM RANKINGS. THEY ARE BIASED AND PRO "KATY" ANYWAY. KATY LOSES THEIR FIRST TWO GAMES AND CINCO RANCH HASN'T PLAYED ANYBODY BUT SL CARROLL AND MYSTERIOUSLY ARE RANKED HIGER THAN THE BROOK!  O...HOW FUNNY. IF YOU WANT THE RANKINGS THAT ARE LEGIT AND NOT BIASED. TRY DAVE CAMPBELLS!

This is the hidden content, please

I DONT EVEN PAY ATTENTION TO 5ATEXASFOOBTALL.COM RANKINGS. THEY ARE BIASED AND PRO "KATY" ANYWAY. KATY LOSES THEIR FIRST TWO GAMES AND CINCO RANCH HASN'T PLAYED ANYBODY BUT SL CARROLL AND MYSTERIOUSLY ARE RANKED HIGER THAN THE BROOK!   O...HOW FUNNY. IF YOU WANT THE RANKINGS THAT ARE LEGIT AND NOT BIASED. TRY DAVE CAMPBELLS!

This is the hidden content, please

BTW, I've seen you over on the "Katy Board" and I was wondering when you were gonna come over here and check us out. Welcome to the board! ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami