*Dayton vs. Barbers Hill Updates*/DAYTON ROLLS!!!

Just got back and as exspected Dayton came in tonight and rolled! Even with a loss of such a margin I really saw the Eagles grow tonight. They did give up 46 but besides one big run by Dugat they held the Bronco's as much as they posibly could making them earn their scores. Offense could move the ball if they went to the air, but the run was completly snuffed by the Broncos! With all of that said goodluck to the Broncos and have a great rest of the season! On another note I have no idea what Dayton is going to do when Green and Dugat go next year, these two are Men among boys and without them Dayton would not be near the team they are IMHO.

not really a surprise here.  i hope you're right about barbers hill, BHFAN.  this is certainly the type of game that players can grow from, if they choose to.

I think so! To tell you the truth I was exspecting Dayton to score on big palys and never give out D a chance, but they really hung in there (I know it sound funny looking at a 46-13 score) ;D I hope this gets them fired up Crosby and North Forest ar the two BH has to get past if they hope to see the post season!! Oh and the atmoshpere at this game was fantastic why these teams haven't played in 20 years is beyond me! Glad to have the Dayton/BH game back and I hope it is here to stay!!!!!!!!!!! Dayton/CE King should be an intersting game, but the Broncos still roll through district!!!

Just got back and as exspected Dayton came in tonight and rolled! Even with a loss of such a margin I really saw the Eagles grow tonight. They did give up 46 but besides one big run by Dugat they held the Bronco's as much as they posibly could making them earn their scores. Offense could move the ball if they went to the air, but the run was completly snuffed by the Broncos! With all of that said goodluck to the Broncos and have a great rest of the season! On another note I have no idea what Dayton is going to do when Green and Dugat go next year, these two are Men among boys and without them Dayton would not be near the team they are IMHO.

I would assume they would make the playoffs and challenge for the district title like they have every year under Jerry Stewart

I would assume they would make the playoffs and challenge for the district title like they have every year under Jerry Stewart

Maybe, but it can't last forever, ask BH ;D

Maybe, but it can't last forever, ask BH ;D

Dayton and BH expectations are totally different you are saying BH played good on defense they gave up 527 yards and 27 first downs. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124