WO-S vs. HF Predictions?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tigersvoice

Are there really Silsbee getting on here mouthing about how bad HF will get beat?? What a short memory, wasn't this the same Longhorn team that went into your backyard last year and HAMMERED your Tigers 35-14 last year? And your talking them down??? I really do not think you guys of all people should saying anything about HF. You would think you learned YOUR lesson last year.

You are correct about last year, Bubba.  Enjoy your last year's victory.

Are there really Silsbee getting on here mouthing about how bad HF will get beat?? What a short memory, wasn't this the same Longhorn team that went into your backyard last year and HAMMERED your Tigers 35-14 last year? And your talking them down??? I really do not think you guys of all people should saying anything about HF. You would think you learned YOUR lesson last year.

I am glad to see that you can hang your hat on something that happened last year

This is "Mustang Mommy" reporting in.

There was a SMOKIN' last night at WO-S Middle School when the WO-S JV beat HF 48-0.

Freshman Britton Lindsey scored twice Thursday as the Mustangs JV routed Hamshire-Fannett 48-0.  Reggie Garrett also threw for two scores and ran for another.  Darius Mitchell and Earnest Williams also scored as WOS improved to 5-0 (2-0).

There is also a picture on www.kogt.com under sports just in case anyone is interested.

I can Promise you you will not score over 14, and that's pushing it. Write it down.

First of all, ask sislbee?  The only reason that Silsbee lost is bc their QB is not smart enough to kneel the ball.  I promise that won't happen.

I take offense to you saying that. I don't think it's right for you to question Jeremy's intelligence based on that one play. I think you'll find out soon enough just how "unintelligent" Silsbee's QB is when the Tigers face the Horns. It'll be a real shame when HF loses to that "kind" of team.

BTW, WOS takes this one with ease.

WOS  42

HF 12

Now let's not get our PANTIES IN A KNOT.  I was just stating that in that kind of situation, the QB (central brain of the offense) should be a little bit more focused on what he is doing.  I feel sorry for the Tigers knowing that they would have beat A TEAM THAT HAS NEVER LOST A 3A DISTRICT GAME, if the QB was thinking about what he needed to do.

Guest tigersvoice

I can Promise you you will not score over 14, and that's pushing it. Write it down.

First of all, ask sislbee?  The only reason that Silsbee lost is bc their QB is not smart enough to kneel the ball.  I promise that won't happen.

I take offense to you saying that. I don't think it's right for you to question Jeremy's intelligence based on that one play. I think you'll find out soon enough just how "unintelligent" Silsbee's QB is when the Tigers face the Horns. It'll be a real shame when HF loses to that "kind" of team.

WOS  42

HF 12

Now let's not get our PANTIES IN A KNOT.  I was just stating that in that kind of situation, the QB (central brain of the offense) should be a little bit more focused on what he is doing.  I feel sorry for the Tigers knowing that they would have beat A TEAM THAT HAS NEVER LOST A 3A DISTRICT GAME, if the QB was thinking about what he needed to do.

You can keep trying to explain away your comment but you made a direct reference to the intelligence of the Silsbee quarterback without knowing what you were talking about.  Remember your kneel comment?  Well it was the kneel down that we did not want.  So you could not have been up on play.  You have either never been an athlete, never been in the heat of a critical game situation or have never been 16 or 17 years old.  This could have happened to anyone.  It just so happened to a good young athlete and a good young man.  It would be best if you just apologized to the young man and quit with the explanations that don't hold up.

WOS  42

HF 12

TD said it right. It was how you said it. You came off claiming that Johnson wasn't smart enough, questioning his intelligence. If you would have said that he may have panicked, lost his focus in all the confusion, and made a huge mistake, that would be a fair assessment, particularly with you not even being at the game. But you use the term "not smart enough" which is completely unfair and inaccurrate. To me, that's a low blow to this high school player who has proven that he is "smart enough" and he will make up for mistakes.

See, I gave you the benefit of the doubt that you were "smart enough" to see your mistake and correct it. We all make mistakes, some larger than others. Where intelligence comes into play is if someone continues to make those same mistakes. Then you can claim someone isn't "smart enough".

I am glad to see that you can hang your hat on something that happened last year

TigerDad, I agree with you 100% that what happened last year means absolutely nothing this year, but usually when, say in college, a team wins a big game, does that constitute a "year of bragging rights" until the two meet again when redemtion can be taken??  Let those that choose to gloat about last year have their scoreboard victory for just a few more weeks, but don't let it get you worked up, your Tigers will get their shot.

BTW, has it been raining down that way by any chance?  ;D

TigerDad, I agree with you 100% that what happened last year means absolutely nothing this year, but usually when, say in college, a team wins a big game, does that constitute a "year of bragging rights" until the two meet again when redemtion can be taken??  Let those that choose to gloat about last year have their scoreboard victory for just a few more weeks, but don't let it get you worked up, your Tigers will get their shot.

Down which way?

WOS  42

HF 12

You can keep trying to explain away your comment but you made a direct reference to the intelligence of the Silsbee quarterback without knowing what you were talking about.  Remember your kneel comment?  Well it was the kneel down that we did not want.  So you could not have been up on play.  You have either never been an athlete, never been in the heat of a critical game situation or have never been 16 or 17 years old.  This could have happened to anyone.  It just so happened to a good young athlete and a good young man.  It would be best if you just apologized to the young man and quit with the explanations that don't hold up.

First of all, I meant to say spike instead of kneel. (I guess I wasn't focused)  Second of all, I am 18 so I guess by the traditional system I HAVE been "16 or 17 years old".  Third of all,  I have been in the "heat of a critical game situation". Remember last week?  Bobcats-Longhorns?  Doesn't that ring a bell.  H-F

WOS  42

HF 12

First of all, I meant to say spike instead of kneel. (I guess I wasn't focused)  Second of all, I am 18 so I guess by the traditional system I HAVE been "16 or 17 years old".  Third of all,  I have been in the "heat of a critical game situation". Remember last week?  Bobcats-Longhorns?  Doesn't that ring a bell.  H-F

What position you play?

WOS  42

HF 12

What position you play?

Doesn't matter  Does it?

WOS  42

HF 12

What position you play?

Doesn't matter  Does it?

Why doesn't it matter? You "say" you were in the "heat" of a critical game, just wondering what position you played?

Down which way?

Down towards Hamshire?

wos better come fired up tonight cuz the longhorns plan on puttin on a show. they had a close game with silsbee last friday and silsbee is nothin compared to last year >:(

What makes you think the Tigers were better last year than this year? Or is it that you would like it for Silsbee to have been better last year than this year just so it could make the Horns look better last year and to give you some hope for this year?

WOS  42

HF 12

What position you play?

Doesn't matter  Does it?

Why doesn't it matter? You "say" you were in the "heat" of a critical game, just wondering what position you played?

LG and DE

wos better come fired up tonight cuz the longhorns plan on puttin on a show. they had a close game with silsbee last friday and silsbee is nothin compared to last year >:(

What makes you think the Tigers were better last year than this year? Or is it that you would like it for Silsbee to have been better last year than this year just so it could make the Horns look better last year and to give you some hope for this year?

OK, well I guess that WOS is WORSE thant they were last year

holy crap im confused. my head is spinning. Thanks Mike  :D

Guest Kelly Football

OK, well I guess that WOS is WORSE thant they were last year

It's all how you play on that given night! You'll learn.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    newyourk01
    Newest Member
    newyourk01