Ozens Willie Jefferson

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just met this kid the other night on a different situation and let me tell you he need to adjust himself to different situations, if he want to make it to the next level.   Big kid though.

What does that mean?

Don't read into this wrong BMTSoulja,it was just something that I experienced with him one on one, good kid though.

I said that becasue I might know more than you think I do...

I just met this kid the other night on a different situation and let me tell you he need to adjust himself to different situations, if he want to make it to the next level.   Big kid though.

What does that mean?

Don't read into this wrong BMTSoulja,it was just something that I experienced with him one on one, good kid though.

So what does this mean? :D

Guest tigersvoice

What does that mean?

Ahhh, Soulja - I always hope that you know more than I think you do. ;D

The only thing he has going for him is his size. He runs kinda clumsy, doesn't have very good hands, and is slow. Sorry to knock the guy but this is just a honest review, I think scouts would see it the same way. He is a VERY easy target to find down field though with his size.

The only thing he has going for him is his size. He runs kinda clumsy, doesn't have very good hands, and is slow. Sorry to knock the guy but this is just a honest review, I think scouts would see it the same way. He is a VERY easy target to find down field though with his size.

that same kid had two tds on yall for 103 yards.......

that same kid had two tds on yall for 103 yards.......

:o Ouch  :o

i remember when he was on JV and LCM played them, he had a corner that was 5'6 maybe on him, and didnt have a catch all night, LCM won that game and went on to be 6-3 on jv.

hes not really that special as a football player, but he is a great basketball player, i remember seeing him dunk over an LCM basketball player in a FRESHMAN game!  :o

i remember when he was on JV and LCM played them, he had a corner that was 5'6 maybe on him, and didnt have a catch all night, LCM won that game and went on to be 6-3 on jv.

hes not really that special as a football player, but he is a great basketball player, i remember seeing him dunk over an LCM basketball player in a FRESHMAN game!  :o

no you dont have a clue what you're talking about they only loss one game when willie played jv and that was to PA memorial

Right now WO-S has 2 WR that are being recruited alot more than Jefferson. Haynes and Franks. Garrett from WB holds D1 offers. Jeremy Johnson is being recruited as an athlete and is a bigger recruit. Dayton is considered SETX and AJ Dugat is a better prospect.

But your getting way to wrapped up in his stats and not the type of player he is. Football is a team game nuff said...

Right now WO-S has 2 WR that are being recruited alot more than Jefferson. Haynes and Franks. Garrett from WB holds D1 offers. Jeremy Johnson is being recruited as an athlete and is a bigger recruit. Dayton is considered SETX and AJ Dugat is a better prospect.

But your getting way to wrapped up in his stats and not the type of player he is. Football is a team game nuff said...

:D :D :D :D  Give Mr. Finest some more WTB. I Agree willie is not that good he's just tall

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    siiyyaa
    Newest Member
    siiyyaa