Daytons Defense???

I believe they are beginning to come around. Getting their other starting safety(bethea) back hasn't hurt. A.J. has helped in some spots and sophomore safety xavier baldwin has also played very well at times. Also, Jordan Baxter has been somewhat of a surprise at how fast he's picking up at linebacker. Bronco1 could chime in better than myself.

The defense, in my opinion is definately sharpening up. They have allowed 44 points in district play, thats 14.6 points a game. That average number needs to drop and most likely will as the defense gets more comfortable and confident. As far as team leaders go, the players and coaches only know.

District defensive numbers thru 3 games:

GCM passed for 45 yards and rushed for 7, total of 52 yards.

NF passed for 0 yards but rushed for 263 yards.

Crosby passed for 140 yards and rushed for 129 yards, total of 269 yards.

Rush Yds allowed 399

Pass Yds allowed 185

PF 146

PA 44

I agree, they are starting to click but still have a long way to go in my opinion.  I think the only somewhat major problem is the secondary.  The line has kept the running game to a minimum which is good, they did really good against Crosby's RB as far as containing him.  Still not hitn'hard though! C'mon broncs!  ONE THING and I hope Daytons' corners are reading this, when that QB rolls out to your side LOOK for the crossing wr and knock'his freakn'block off!!!!!!!!!!!!!  That kid from Crosby did it a million times and never got hit! Lets go! Get fired up and be physical!

If I was Barbers Hill I would be watching the Friendswood Dayton game all week long

why??? it would just make you jealous of how good their QB and receivers are.  ;D

Plus, you couldn't reinjure our players we got back, or make us drop 12 balls.

j/k, I'm sure they've watched it plenty. It's just that not many teams have a passing attack like friendswood.

If I was Barbers Hill I would be watching the Friendswood Dayton game all week long

why??? it would just make you jealous of how good their QB and receivers are.  ;D

j/k, I'm sure they've watched it plenty. It's just that not many teams have a passing attack like friendswood.

yeah Im sick and tired of ALL YOU DAYTON FANS talking about how good yall are. We will see in the playoffs how quick the broncos get knocked off. Maybe First round to Lumberton or Nederland  ;D ;D ;D

yeah Im sick and tired of ALL YOU DAYTON FANS talking about how good yall are. We will see in the playoffs how quick the broncos get knocked off. Maybe First round to Lumberton or Nederland  ;D ;D ;D

Testy aren't we...

Not really fair to include the GCM stats considering they have only existed this year. But you still have to play them so I understand that. I have been to most of their games this year and I wonder what the year long totals are. I know the district games are what get you into the playoffs but the way you play in non district is also good to look at.

Ned will most likely go big school division. I think we'll need Lumberton to lose at least one more game in district also... who knows maybe you guys can handle that.

Why don't you add all the points Dayton scored while they were in 20-4A and all the points their opponents scored in the same games.

Might be kind of lopsided.

We all know that everyone in 20-4A is just wishing they could get paired up with Dayton in the first round.

Especially Lumberton.

Why don't you add all the points Dayton scored while they were in 20-4A and all the points their opponents scored in the same games.

We all know that everyone in 20-4A is just wishing they could get paired up with Dayton in the first round.

Especially Lumberton.

Dayton against district 22-4A

2006  PF 269  PA 49

2007  PF 252  PA 28

2 year Total: PF 521 PA 77

Especially Lumberton.

2006  PF 269  PA 49

2007  PF 252  PA 28

DEFENSE WINS BALLGAMES. NUFF SAID,  ;D

Especially Lumberton.

2006  PF 269  PA 49

2007  PF 252  PA 28

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476