West Brook vs. Baytown Lee Predictions

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brook might not be in the same class as those schools.  We will know soon enough.  I do know that we put 30 on Lufkin in just over one half of football, so I believe our offense can keep up with any of the teams you mentioned.  We all have doubts about how well the D will be able to hold up. 

Thats my chief concern with Brook is the defense; last year I felt The Bruins were stout on the defensive end except at safety. This year seems to be just the opposite. I think Brook has the talent to surprise alot of Teams and its going to be hard to shut down that offense; like we were with Charles; the defense is going to have to make plays.

Fellas, WB will get to the level that the mentioned teams are at.  When Stump interviewed with Caveness, he agreed that he would schedule people like West Field, Katy, Tyler and people who typically make a run for the championship.  Stump currently has scheduled all those types of teams in preseason and will be able to compete and eventually win games against NS.  Right now, he has greatly increased his numbers and has two freshman teams, a sophomore and JV...That was how WB was so successful in the late 80s and early 90s.  They will be at that level, but it will take time.  I'm anxious to see them play against NS and during the playoffs.  I think they have some guys hurt on Defense, but will have to make up for it.  Have a great weekend.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami