PN-G at Vidor Predictions?

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we don't fumble we win, PN-G couldn't stop Livingston they sure not going to stop our running game. They key will be our turnovers.

Exactly. We have to stop beating ourselves which in turn allows our opponent to finish the job. If we get another massive case of the butterfingers like we did against Ozen, we will lose. There is no way to sugarcoat turnovers.

If we play like we are capable, minus the turnovers, Vidor by two touchdowns.

If we don't fumble we win, PN-G couldn't stop Livingston they sure not going to stop our running game. They key will be our turnovers.

Exactly. We have to stop beating ourselves which in turn allows our opponent to finish the job. If we get another massive case of the butterfingers like we did against Ozen, we will lose. There is no way to sugarcoat turnovers.

If we play like we are capable, minus the turnovers, Vidor by two touchdowns.

See Cutlass I like this post alot better and will agree with. Fumble are inexcusable but when made the team that accesses the situation the best will control the game. But that's why its high school football football not pro, mistakes like that are expected to happen but should be accessed in a professional and punctual manner. Hopefully Coach Mathews and his staff has approached and conquered this reoccurring issue.

Vidor should win this game at home. They will not have to account for speed (Ozen & Central).  Look for PNG to go up early, but look for vidor to grind away and start laying the wood in the 3rd and 4th quarters. They definitely know how to hit. This of course is assuming that Vidor dosen't have fumble issues.

Vidor should win this game at home. They will not have to account for speed (Ozen & Central).  Look for PNG to go up early, but look for vidor to grind away and start laying the wood in the 3rd and 4th quarters. They definitely know how to hit. This of course is assuming that Vidor dosen't have fumble issues.

Just a gut feeling here but I think we only put the pigskin on the turf 1 time Friday night... again just a gut feeling... my boy TR has a huge night along with Mr. Peevey and Mr. Pittman. The Offense line will bust off the line with Mr. Moose Burns and Mr. Chase Groves plowing the way. The Defense will come large and in charge. TIME TO KICK THE TIRES AND LIGHT THE FIRES BOYS OOORRAAAAAHH!

Just a gut feeling here but I think we only put the pigskin on the turf 1 time Friday night... again just a gut feeling... my boy TR has a huge night along with Mr. Peevey and Mr. Pittman. The Offense line will bust off the line with Mr. Moose Burns and Mr. Chase Groves plowing the way. The Defense will come large and in charge. TIME TO KICK THE TIRES AND LIGHT THE FIRES BOYS OOORRAAAAAHH!

I agree with you, CC. The defense has been the life force in our games, especially in the second half of the last few games. Hitting hard and hitting often. I'd like to see us get some early hits in on PN-G behind the line and set the tone early.

And Reynolds is a beast. If he can keep his hands on the ball, he should have no problem picking up big yards against the Injuns.

I'm ready for Friday, anybody else?  ;)

vidor will come out holding onto the ball whyl getting big gains.C. C. is right the o-lone will be wearing the indians knees out all night from start to finish.their running backs will hold onto the ball coach M. will have the offence ready intime for friday.

and as far as the defense they just need to keep doin what they have been doing and vidor will come out twith a win.

I agree with you, CC. The defense has been the life force in our games, especially in the second half of the last few games. Hitting hard and hitting often. I'd like to see us get some early hits in on PN-G behind the line and set the tone early.

And Reynolds is a beast. If he can keep his hands on the ball, he should have no problem picking up big yards against the Injuns.

Ready is an understatement,  ;)

We three ought to sit together since we are the life force of this thread. And like one of the bloggers said "Ready is an understatement." Coach Comeaux I have to add to your statement about the guards, the tackles will also be plowing the way; getting downfield and busting linebackers up while on other plays making sure the QB doesn't get hit. I've been watching the way the tackles have performed all year and with each game they increasingly get better. Hopefully they will be a driving force Friday night.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476