lumberton vs. ozen predictions

slick74

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Uhhh What?

Lumberton should win this ballgame.  Shut down Ozen's running back (#23 I think) and their big receiver (#18) and you should be fine.  It seemed like everytime Vidor put a hit on the big receiver(sorry not sure of his name) he was slow to get up, and limped off the field one time.  He basically runs these fade routes where the QB just launches the ball up in the air, and the 6"8 receiver is the only one who can get to it.  It seemed like we were giving him WAY TO MUCH space.  Their running back is very good and fast, so containing him is key. 

Lumberton 33 Ozen 14

I think the Raiders will be able to shut down the Panthers much like they did the Jags but will probably give up a few points to a fast Special Teams and mistakes (KO Return/INT against Central). The Raider secondary (although visually nothing to write home about) can and do come to play. They may get beat a time or two but they will hold their own with the Panthers...Just my take.

Lumberton should win this ballgame.  Shut down Ozen's running back (#23 I think) and their big receiver (#18) and you should be fine.  It seemed like everytime Vidor put a hit on the big receiver(sorry not sure of his name) he was slow to get up, and limped off the field one time.  He basically runs these fade routes where the QB just launches the ball up in the air, and the 6"8 receiver is the only one who can get to it.  It seemed like we were giving him WAY TO MUCH space.  Their running back is very good and fast, so containing him is key. 

we did not give him way too much space, he pushed off all night i saw it i was on the 3rd row, and i was irate at the refs that they did not throw a single flag on him

Guest Its_All_About_Tha_U

It's going to be hard getting that rock to the bb player with the Raider D screaming down on the Ozen QB all nite. They will get pressure which hopefully leads to turnovers...especially int's. I hear the rb from Ozen is decent but I say if we handled #9 c.t from central we should be able to handle the other guy because #9 is a very good athlete.

Guest BIG HOUSE

Raiders will need some sort of passing game to keep Ozen of balance on defense....It might just be me,but if things don't improve a little I

might let the Senior Duvall get some reps in at QB...Heck I think he can complete some 10 yard passes...

L-TRAIN WINS this ONE........by double-didgets....

Any thoughts at QB Raider fans?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83