Evadale vs. Hull-Daisetta: Updates/Score/EVADALE WINS!!!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had given up on this post, but after checking it today there's a little bit of glow around me right now. You posters outside Liberty County are getting a dose of the intellect of some of the HD posters on here. HD55 has bragged and mouthed so much that I think it's made a lot of people root against them and lose respect for them. HD is not and has never been considered a powerhouse in anything in Southeast Texas in 30 years. Newton, Jasper, East Chambers, Corrigan-Camden, now you're talking about teams who people talk about every year. The only people that talk about HD live in HD. Sorry if I missed some of you other real powerhouses.

HD guys also live in the past they might have owned WH and Hardin in the 80's and 90's but in the last 6 years the HD WH rivalry is 4-2 WH and WH also won 3 years in a row and in all three of those wins WH won by 25+ and hardin hasnt played HD these past few years i believe this year was the first time they have played in about 5 years

Hey bucof2010 congrats on the Hardin game !!! Oh I forgot yall lost !!! Sorry !!!

This is the kind of post a junior high kid would make.  But it is a grown man.  I have given up posting anything on HD because of the lack of respect and overall childishness that HD 55 and 9 show.  I have had my differences with Mr. Reality on here but he is just showing support for the team his son plays on and he will fall on the sword and admit it if he is wrong and not give excuses.  Can't say that for 55 and 9.  Evadale played a great game and had an excellent game plan.  Hope Cook recovers quickly.  Most people from HD are true fans of the game and friday nights are special.  It is sad that the kids on the team have to read the classless posts that 55 and 9 make.  And I hope Coach Slack will have some type of severe discipline for the way some of the players acted in the game.  That many unsportsmanlike penalties is a disgrace to what Bobcat football is.  HD9 you had a good post on Bobcat pride on the other thread, maybe you can show some and talk to the kids at practice or before the game and tell them what it really is.  Tell them to ignore what they read from you or HD55 on here and that they have to show respect to get respect. 

Man, this thread is still going....lol. Hey, I've already admitted that we got it took to us by Evadale. They outhustled, outplayed, and outcoached us. We didn't play a perfect game but the Rebels had a big part in that. Don't count HD out just yet, we've already seen how crazy this season has been in the 1A-2A ranks.

We could say that Evadale beat HD and HD beat Hardin, and Hardin beat East Chambers, so Evadale would be EC. Or we could say, that EC slaughtered Deweyville who beat Evadale pretty handily, so there would be no competition in that game. Bottom line is, that'w why we play the games. Evadale was the better team Friday night, and we all agree on that.

P.S. Swami, you really need to go back and read my posts. I think you are just throwing me into the mix. I'm level-headed and always admit when I'm wrong. I predicted HD would beat Evadale bad and I was wrong. As far as childishness and lack of respect in my posts, please read what I've wrote.

I agree it seems some of your posts are under HD55's screen name.  Should be directed to 55.  Sorry about that.  Maybe you could tone him down a bit if anything just for the kids on the team who read this. 

No problem. As far as HDBobcats55, there is no toning him down...lol.  Him and K-Ville Balla are special souls ;D  You gotta admit, they can definitely get a thread going!!!

You really know how to kick a person when they are down Bushpilot. You got alot of hate in your heart. As for Evadale those boys have a great team. They are very well coached and have an awesome defense. H-D was stunned and shocked tonight. No excuses the Rebels played great and earned the win. Evadale congrats on being District champs very soon. Aaron Cook all of H-D's thoughts and prayers go out to you. Hope your knee heels fast. Go Bobcats !!!

I did say one nice thing.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder