Grogan vs. Mosley

Guest Nederland Bandit

I think Grogan is good and will only get better, but there is no comparing him to Mosley at this point.  Mosley did it all.  You could give the ball to him 35 times a game and you could still expect him to play some on the defensive side of the ball.  He was a great pass cather as well and could play any position on the field!!!

PS:  I bet I know who PATitan thinks is better!!!

Apples to oranges... Mosley did it over 3 years! Grogan has had a great start, but its two games. Let's remember Micah's senior year. His worst game of the year yardage wise was against a very good LaMarque defense and he had 136 yards! I hope Grogan has the same impact, but to compare them right now is ridiculous in my opinion.

Apples to oranges... Mosley did it over 3 years! Grogan has had a great start, but its two games. Let's remember Micah's senior year. His worst game of the year yardage wise was against a very good LaMarque defense and he had 136 yards! I hope Grogan has the same impact, but to compare them right now is ridiculous in my opinion.

Wrong!  His worst game was by a team out of old town Beaumont.  He had less than 20 yards rushing on that night in front of a stunned bulldog congragation.

Mosely was a beast.  I'll take Mosely any day of the week while he was in HS.  He had all the tools to make a good RB.  Things that I have already mentioned in the Grogan thread.  Not even a fair comparison, IMO.

If I'm not mistaken, Mosley got hurt in the Vidor game and only played a couple (if not just one) series in the Central game.  Had he of been heathly, he would have had more against yards central.

Yea, I remember.  He was not all the way healthy and he took some wicked hits early and Coach decided to keep him on the bench.  If the kid would have been healthy, we would have did more. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124