Dayton vs. Crosby predictions?

I think there will be very few "Poodles" for the dog catcher to tend too. ;D ;D ;D

I have seen Crosby play 3 games and I was not as impressed with their running game as Stewart.  Passing is Crosby's game and they are fair at it.  Crosby's defense will allow a lot of yards if Dayton plays 1/2 as good as they are capable of.  Dayton wins this one by 14 or more.  Crosby's special teams is pretty good too.

Having said this, these arethe only two competative teams in district and it should be a good game

One other prediction.  These teams are full of hot-heads from the staff down.  You can be sure there will be at least 1 fight in this game.  Also, one or both coaches will make unprofessional commens in the Baytown Sun the next day.  This is their style of coaching and play.

One other prediction.  These teams are full of hot-heads from the staff down.  You can be sure there will be at least 1 fight in this game.  Also, one or both coaches will make unprofessional commens in the Baytown Sun the next day.  This is their style of coaching and play.

Do you have a stat sheet and team attitudes or something? Maybe you just aren't used to seeing extremely competitve players and coaches.

I will admit Crosby and Dayton have had their scuffles in the past.

Dayton will be too much for the Coogs! I think Dayton just got finished playing the 2nd place team in district although C.E. King is playing well! I Think Dayton wins by 30 :o I see district ending like....

Dayton

North Forest

C.E. King

Crosby

You know i hoping BH can get an upset in somewhere, but for now......................... ???

glad to see the community behind bh >:(

The community is behind you but the problem is half of your teammates don't care about football.  All they care about is not practicing or show up for practice and have bad attitudes! That's why your 1-3 and most people have doubts about you. 

you better stick to golf, football might be a little rough for you

you better stick to golf, football might be a little rough for you

Golfhole-01-june.giftouchdown.gif Touchdown ;)

Dayton and Crosby have a heated rivalry, but to predict a fight in a high school game is just wrong. Coaches who tell the truth should not be chastised either. Stick to predicting the score

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83