deweyville vs kountze predictions

REALLY DEPENDS ON WHICH DEWEYVILLE TEAM SHOWS UP!!  Kountze has been pretty consistant all year.  Gotta go with the Lions, 28 - 14 over the Pirates. 

Which Deweyville team are you talking about the slow one, weak one, or the unathletic one????

jrrd2010 If you or just trying to disrespect Deweyville you need to go some where else because you really do not know what you are talking about.

Deweyville is not slow, they are surely not weak, and they have some very good athletes, It is not there fault there head coach will not put them in a position to be successfull. This same team won district 2 years ago on the JV level under different coaching. So if you bad mouth some one do it to the coaching staff not to the athletes That want to win. "Just my opinion" .

REALLY DEPENDS ON WHICH DEWEYVILLE TEAM SHOWS UP!!  Kountze has been pretty consistant all year.  Gotta go with the Lions, 28 - 14 over the Pirates. 

Which Deweyville team are you talking about the slow one, weak one, or the unathletic one????

jrrd2010 If you or just trying to disrespect deweyville you need to go some where else because you really do not know what you are talking about.

Deweyville is not slow, they are surely not weak, and they have some very good athletes, It is not there fault there head coach will not put them in a position to be successfully. This same team won district 2 years ago on the JV level under different coaching. So if you bad mouth some one do it to the coaching staff not to the athletes That want to win. "Just my opinion" .

Anyone can stand there and blaim a man that is coaching his team. The thing is it sint a coaches faught you cant coach talent! Its a proven fact.

Wish those last two guys knew how to spell.....I watched Deweyville play EC the other night and I was impressed with their tenacity.  They stuffed the EC run seveal times but then turned around and let them get outside and they couldn't keep up.  Of course the punter should never have tried to pass either  :-[.  With that being said, I don't know what Kountze has but I am going to have to go with Kountze in a close one 21-14.

Hey jrrd2010 if that is your graduation year, maybe you should rethink your name to jrrd201????.

HtownHornet wat is that man?? Where you from i just state my opinon and dont just say things that dont make since. That little joke basicly shows you have the IQ of a small child!

Guest kvillecheer

jrrd2010 If you or just trying to disrespect Deweyville you need to go some where else because you really do not know what you are talking about.

Deweyville is not slow, they are surely not weak, and they have some very good athletes, It is not there fault there head coach will not put them in a position to be successfull. This same team won district 2 years ago on the JV level under different coaching. So if you bad mouth some one do it to the coaching staff not to the athletes That want to win. "Just my opinion" .

uhmm.. Mr. Pirate person.. are yall talkin about the same Deweyville? The mesquito infested place?? If so.. i would have to agree with mr. jrrd2010. or jrrd201 however you prefer.

uhmm.. Mr. Pirate person.. are yall talkin about the same Deweyville? The mesquito infested place?? If so.. i would have to agree with mr. jrrd2010. or jrrd201 however you prefer.

Are you from SE Texas?  All of SE Texas is mosiquito infested. Come Friday night let they players play the game and then the questions of whose slow, weak and non athletic will be answered.

Remember, this game has been moved to Silsbee....It's also Ktz's homecoming.

I am willing to bet that this is probably one of if not the biggest stadium these two teams have played in in quite some time, if not ever. Tiger Stadium with a capacity of 10,000, do you think it will be full for the Lions homecoming? ;D

Are you from SE Texas?  All of SE Texas is mosiquito infested. Come Friday night let they players play the game and then the questions of whose slow, weak and non athletic will be answered.

Man look I was a little harsh on D-ville my bad. I am just stating facts. They dont have the best team this year. Their playoff apperances were 2005 and 2006 do you look to see that this year? They just arent a well rounded team this year.

Guest kvillecheer

Kountze could play thier Jr High and win this one! ;D

haha. I think this is the point JRRD2010 was trying to bring across. yours just sounded a little bit nicer.

I'm not sure how good the Pirates are this year but from looking at last weeks score this could be a long night for them against the Lions. But then again, Deweyville might want redemption so this might be a interesting matchup. Who knows. I pick the Lions by 14.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83