Huffman vs Cleveland Predictions ?

Guest doubles_gun

Guest doubles_gun

The game is at Huffman. Who will win ? Huffman pounced the 2 time undefeated district champion last week. Can they slow down the TRIBE?

SHSU in the other post you said that Huffman was going to get smoked by silsbee because they had too much speed and now you are saying that Cleveland will lose to Huffman.  I am agreeing with you that Huffman will win but your posts are not adding up.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Coldspring beat Huffman 30-14??????  In my calculations, and granted I'm not good at math, if Huffman beat Splendora (and beat them pretty handily), and Splendora beat Liberty (in a close game), then Cleveland turns around and just beats the dog tar out of Liberty, wouldn't that mean that Cleveland and Coldspring would be the top 2 teams in the district???  Seems to me that the Cleveland/Coldspring game will be the district championship game.

So, it seems rather strange to me that Cleveland/Huffman should be game of the week... hahaha

Cleveland by alot.  Splendora had 7 turnovers.  3 fumbles and 4 pics.  Fumbled inside the 15 twice and dropped a td pass in the endzone.  Sweat couldnt have had a worse game.  Huffman wont beat Cleveland or Coldspring.  Quit acting like there District champs. 

Even with the 7 turn overs from Splendora they still had 357 yards compared to Huffman's 370 on the night.  Huffman is a good team and Cleveland is a good team.  I don't think that Cleveland will have a problem with Huffman unless they run into the turnover problems that Splendora had.  Huffman will be no match for Cleveland.  Too much speed, and a very stingy defense.  Go Cleveland.  36 to 7.

I never said that Huffman wasnt a good team or that they didnt play good vs Splendora.  Just saying that I dont think (opinion) that they would have beat Splendora if they hadnt had all of the turnovers and that Cleveland will beat them.  Who knows, just an opinion, everyone has one.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami