*Central vs. LC-M Updates/53-6 Central Wins/Comments*

I dont think anyone is dogging these young men I have not seen any of that I think everyone knows the situation at LCM except maybe the folks in charge. ??? Bears just keep on playing and dont give up make the best of the situation.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bear kids are giving their best effort.  The players have done well in spite of the coach.  The players' desire to play the WO-S game was admirable when Moody was ready to throw in the towel. But a change is needed.  How do you suggest to deliver that message to the administration?

Until the LCM people quit worrying about having good attitudes, instead of winning football attitudes things will never change. They have been losers in football for the last 40 years. Also until the administration can admit theythey are wrong, instead of sticking together like a pack of thieves things will continue to be bad. Commander bojo and his bozos just put the icing on the cake.

The Bear kids are giving their best effort.  The players have done well in spite of the coach.  The players' desire to play the WO-S game was admirable when Moody was ready to throw in the towel. But a change is needed.  How do you suggest to deliver that message to the administration?

hit them in the forehead with the palm of your hand and say "coulda had a v8"??? maybe that will work???

I don't want to talk down on another school, but this was not competitive at all.  The Bear team couldn't tackle, couldn't catch, couldn't throw, had their heads hanging,  pretty much all fundamentals were out of the door.  There is a change needed here.  There is a role model or something that can modavate these kids.  It's truely sad that our second team offense can move down the field like that.    There is nothing realy for me to say about my Jags.  They didn't turn the ball over and did what they was supposed to do. 

I wish the Bears the best of luck on the rest of the season.  They'll need it. :'( :'(

I don't want to talk down on another school, but this was not competitive at all.  The Bear team couldn't tackle, couldn't catch, couldn't throw, had their heads hanging,  pretty much all fundamentals were out of the door.  There is a change needed here.  There is a role model or something that can modavate these kids.  It's truely sad that our second team offense can move down the field like that.    There is nothing realy for me to say about my Jags.  They didn't turn the ball over and did what they was supposed to do. 

I wish the Bears the best of luck on the rest of the season.  They'll need it. :'( :'(

yea, its kind of sad to see this kind of thing happening because of a coach...

fundamentals have to be taught and I never said a coaches name

3 2 1...setxbroadcaster is here ;D

yea, its kind of sad to see this kind of thing happening because of a coach...

:):o ??? ::)

fundamentals have to be taught and I never said a coaches name

3 2 1...setxbroadcaster is here ;D

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? :o :o :o :o :) :) :D :D ::):P :-[ :-X :-\ :-*

I will say one thing.. If you look back at the mid to late 90's LCM was pretty much on the edge of being on the top of every season and even playoffs if not every year every of couple of years.. There has been a big change in coaching and in just over moral. It all starts in junior high if the fundamentals are not there then it just takes a team longer to cope to change and learning or lack of. I think that the bears have a big enough team numbers and size wise to go at least a fews rounds deep in the playoffs. Something needs to be done.. I can't wait until i can sit in the stands and watch the bears just dominate... Maybe soon

I will say one thing.. If you look back at the mid to late 90's LCM was pretty much on the edge of being on the top of every season and even playoffs if not every year every of couple of years.. There has been a big change in coaching and in just over moral. It all starts in junior high if the fundamentals are not there then it just takes a team longer to cope to change and learning or lack of. I think that the bears have a big enough team numbers and size wise to go at least a fews rounds deep in the playoffs. Something needs to be done.. I can't wait until i can sit in the stands and watch the bears just dominate... Maybe soon

;D

Guest abovetherim

Lamar

Senior

Re: Central vs. LC-M Predictions?

« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2008, 05:25:42 PM » Quote Modify Remove 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Central 50-7, man I'm tired of LC-M not being competitive! 

Looks like I was pretty close on this one.  >:(

Watching the game the bears don't look like fundamentals are being taught and when some one tries to start leading he is held back

haha nice lmao

ur name!!! roflcopter

LC-M had good years between 94-99 or so, but no playoff appearances in their history otherwise. Still, it is looking more and more like they have a leader who just doesn't care anymore. Our game against them was a shame, as was the PN-G game, and now Central.

Guest abovetherim

LC-M had good years between 94-99 or so, but no playoff appearances in their history otherwise. Still, it is looking more and more like they have a leader who just doesn't care anymore. Our game against them was a shame, as was the PN-G game, and now Central.

My brother coached at LC-M during that (94-96) time frame and they went to the quarterfinals one season.

was the previos poster that i quoted a 1 hit wonder?

not even one hit  :)

sorry now it makes your post seem a little odd  ;D

haha lmao!!!

I quoted the invisible man :-)

You need to quit talking to the invisible man... the fellows in the white coats will track you down....

was the previos poster that i quoted a 1 hit wonder?

not even one hit :)

sorry now it makes your post seem a little odd ;D

haha lmao!!!

I quoted the invisible man :-)

hehe they've been tryin 2 for years ;D

You need to quit talking to the invisible man... the fellows in the white coats will track you down....

they have already tried... lol

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami