Hull-Daisetta vs Evadale/Game Back At West Hardin!

You're right, HD and Newton haven't played since 1980, so who knows how it would have went through those years. In case you haven't realized, HD is a heck of alot better this year than they were last year. That was the only games I had to go on, so I went with it. The last time the two faced off was 1979, and HD won 17-0, and we went on to win a state championship that same year. So until we play again, HD still is reigning champ ;D

I'm telling you guys right now, this HD team is really, really good. Last year we were pretty good, and won a district title in a really weak district. This year I think we can cause some noise in the playoffs and maybe go a few rounds deep if matchups fall our way. I guess we will just have to wait and see. First things first, is a tough Evadale team.

Prediction:

Hull-Daisetta - 38

Evadale - 12

P.S. Reguardless of what ya say, I promise you this Bobcat team isn't scared to play anyone, even the mighty Eagles of Newton. ;)

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Evadale 21 Hull-Daisetta 20

Must be on crack !!! Evadale can't beat Dewkeyville and you think they can beat H-D !!! H-D already beat Dewkeyville. I promise H-D will blowout Evasmell !!! Big time !!! It will be over in the first half !!!

You should probably change ur quote on the bottom because its hard to respect you when you talk to people in this manner.

Must be on crack !!! Evadale can't beat Dewkeyville and you think they can beat H-D !!! H-D already beat Dewkeyville. I promise H-D will blowout Evasmell !!! Big time !!! It will be over in the first half !!!

You should probably change ur quote on the bottom because its hard to respect you when you talk to people in this manner.

That guy makes a good case to quarantine the whole town of hd.  Surely their not all like that? ??? ???

Evadale-28

hd      -21

That guy makes a good case to quarantine the whole town of hd.  Surely their not all like that? ??? ???

Evadale-28

hd      -21

Nope they all have a few like him...some more than others.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder