WO-S 33 Brookshire 7 Final/Comments

I had Bellville #1 in my power ratings last week...

Week 4

Bellville 33

Brookshire-Royal 8

Week 5

WO-S 33

Brookshire-Royal 7

Liberty Hill was ranked #1 in the Massey Ratings this past week with WO-S #2

Click here --->

This is the hidden content, please

Liberty Hill BARELY won over a mediocre (1-5) Burnet team 36-29

so there's a VERY good chance WO-S could move to #1 in the Massey Ratings this coming week and they should move up in most of the others as well

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He wasn't ejected, they said we pulled his helmet off not him.

The announcer did say he was disqualified and he did sit out the rest of the half. Someone said they disqualified him for the first half. I have to say this is the dirtiest team we have ever played. After every play they were throwing punches, they had two or three roughing the passer penalties. There are many players that could have been thrown out the game on their team, but the refs showed restraint. They have a pretty good run defense, but this team won't go anywhere unless they get some discipline.

Yes he was not kicked out, I was down on sidelines.

There was another roughing passer not given because WOS had a penalty at the same time so the penalties off-set. I told Q. Garrett at one point to not let them bother him and just to give the point to the scoreboard next time they threw in an extra shot. Mustangs showed some pretty good restraint of their own. There were a couple times a WOS player acted a little out of line but I really cant blame them a bit but it was never anything terrible. Mustangs can be proud of that.

Guest tigersvoice

There was another roughing passer not given because WOS had a penalty at the same time so the penalties off-set. I told Q. Garrett at one point to not let them bother him and just to give the point to the scoreboard next time they threw in an extra shot. Mustangs showed some pretty good restraint of their own. There were a couple times a WOS player acted a little out of line but I really cant blame them a bit but it was never anything terrible. Mustangs can be proud of that.

I understand why you are allowed down on the sidelines.  I don't understand why you are talking

to the players during an ongoing game.

this was a VERY GOOD TEST for WO-S football team.BR was a BIG and FAST on DEF the kids from west orange-stark did a good job from what i saw ,but still  have room for inprovement. the one thing that i saw is the the mustang  CAN PLAY with  the big boys  #77 was something else,still at this point i dont even think dan hooks and his coaching staff know how good there mustangs be

I understand why you are allowed down on the sidelines.  I don't understand why you are talking

It's ok to talk to the WOS players when you are on the sidelines. It's not like he was having a 30 minute conversation with him. When I'm down there I always have a few encouraging words. Really they are just young people it's ok to encourage them when they come off of the field.

I really don't see a big deal with this either.

I had Bellville #1 in my power ratings last week...

Week 4

Bellville 33

Brookshire-Royal 8

Week 5

WO-S 33

Brookshire-Royal 7

Liberty Hill was ranked #1 in the Massey Ratings this past week with WO-S #2

Click here --->

Liberty Hill BARELY won over a mediocre (1-5) Burnet team 36-29

so there's a VERY good chance WO-S could move to #1 in the Massey Ratings this coming week and they should move up in most of the others as well

Click here --->

wos100608.gif

;D ;D ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami