STJFL WEEK 2

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nederland Pee Wee Gold 14

WOS Pee Wee 26

This was a great game.  Very physical with some hard hitting for Pee Wee kids.  I was impressed with kids from both teams approaching each other in the parking lot after the game to let them know how hard each one played.  That showed me a lot of respect between these teams and cities. 

#4 for WOS is a heck of a football player.

Guest vpirate75

Vidor Black JR's   6

Lumberton White 0

I see that our PRESIDENT won again. I have a question for any STJFL members.  How or why do you let a league that has stacked teams and stolen uniforms play in your league.  It wasnt until recently that I found out that the league (VJFA) my son played for last year was still in existence.  I would never in a million years have let him play for (VPIFA) if I wasnt lied to by many of the board members here in VPIFA told that they were VJFA that they had just changed the name and that VJFA had been desolved.  I came on here and found posting from VJFA members who are not desolved but very much still in existence.  This organization has lied to me and many other parents and I find that very disturbing.  These are kids and I feel that they are being used as pawns in a delutional mans game.  I can tell you this my son will not be back here next year.  Sorry about the rant but Im just saying a lot of peoples thoughts

Vpirate 75, if you feel so strongly about the situation, you really ought to have your boy/s play in the other league next year.  Hopefully both leagues will still be competing next year as well.

Both Vidor Jr teams won this week, so I really dont know how the "president's team" winning 6-0 is somehow evidence of stacking.  I still have my son's uniforms from last year, and I recieved new unifoms this year, so I also dont really understand the "stolen uniforms" accusation either. 

It was kinda yucky how the whole political process shook out last year at VJFA.  However, most parents knew (both leagues advertised everywhere) that there were two leagues and I thought that everyone did what they thought was best for their own families. 

I am not trying to attack you but I just didnt think the rant was right on point.

Back to the question.  In Pee Wee, Woodville 20 - Vidor Black 12.

Woodville has some great athletes on that team.  I wish we could have forced an overtime to see what happened, but we just ran out of time.  Great Game Eagles.

Vidor Black JR's   6

Lumberton White 0

I see that our PRESIDENT won again. I have a question for any STJFL members.  How or why do you let a league that has stacked teams and stolen uniforms play in your league.  It wasnt until recently that I found out that the league (VJFA) my son played for last year was still in existence.  I would never in a million years have let him play for (VPIFA) if I wasnt lied to by many of the board members here in VPIFA told that they were VJFA that they had just changed the name and that VJFA had been desolved.  I came on here and found posting from VJFA members who are not desolved but very much still in existence.  This organization has lied to me and many other parents and I find that very disturbing.  These are kids and I feel that they are being used as pawns in a delutional mans game.  I can tell you this my son will not be back here next year.  Sorry about the rant but Im just saying a lot of peoples thoughts

what i get out of this post is you were not aware of another league in Vidor,until you came on here and saw some VJFA people posting right??

If you were that out of the loop not knowing if another league existed ,then how in the world would you know about stolen uniforms?  like daddy23 said I bought my kids uniform and you get to keep it at the end of the season..thats why there names are on the back..

Daddy23  AKA "Hollywood Hal" great job in the booth this weekend...You kept me on the edge of my seat  along with all the Lumberton and Vidor jr.fans..You made the game come to life with your announcing abilities..Great job Hollywod...

Guest vpirate75

Vpirate 75, if you feel so strongly about the situation, you really ought to have your boy/s play in the other league next year.  Hopefully both leagues will still be competing next year as well.

Both Vidor Jr teams won this week, so I really dont know how the "president's team" winning 6-0 is somehow evidence of stacking.  I still have my son's uniforms from last year, and I recieved new unifoms this year, so I also dont really understand the "stolen uniforms" accusation either. 

It was kinda yucky how the whole political process shook out last year at VJFA.  However, most parents knew (both leagues advertised everywhere) that there were two leagues and I thought that everyone did what they thought was best for their own families. 

daddy23

I agree with you on the yucky part and here is what I was told by several people I know involved with VJFA

Equipment (helmets and shoulder pads) that belonged to VJFA and was never sold to VPIFA showed up in VPIFA.  After hearing this I checked my sons and it is indeed marked VJFA

I was personally told by several board members that they were VJFA when I signed up and that all the leagues in Vidor had merged to form VPIFA.  I know at least 10 families that said the same thing.

The junior black team is the same junior black team from last year in VJFA plus some extra kids.  How does that happen unless the draft was layed out in advance.  My son is on one of the senior teams and I was also told that he was playing on it by several coaches becasue he was promised on that team before the draft.

Im sorry if I offend anyone but I along with several others families were very mislead and to top it off I was told Saturday night at the Vidor/Lumberton highschool game that Coach Matthews son plays in VJFA a league that I was deceived into believing wasnt around.  Just makes me think a lot more lies were told.  

Guest vpirate75

Vidor Black JR's   6

Lumberton White 0

what i get out of this post is you were not aware of another league in Vidor,until you came on here and saw some VJFA people posting right??

If you were that out of the loop not knowing if another league existed, then how in the world would you know about stolen uniforms?  like daddy23 said I bought my kids uniform and you get to keep it at the end of the season..thats why there names are on the back..

Daddy23  AKA "Hollywood Hal" great job in the booth this weekend...You kept me on the edge of my seat  along with all the Lumberton and Vidor jr.fans..You made the game come to life with your announcing abilities..Great job Hollywod...

I saw a post that was about who thought Coach Comeaux was cool.  So after reading it I was confused becasue he isnt coaching here in VPIFA.  I went to Lonestars website and saw that they had VJFA listed.  Got a number of one of the board members and then things started falling into place.  Talked to VJFA about moving over and was told it was too late.  In my conversations with others playing saturday was confirmed they had heard the same things too.

Guest vpirate75

Shady doings by some people on the VJFA board last year is why there are two leagues in Vidor now.

Plus wouldn't you like to play teams that you are gonna see when your kid goes to JR High and High School

anyway.

Id like my child to play where people teachi them about the right things in life.  We all know that the trouble makers from VJFA last year are the leaders in the VPIFA today.  Dont get me wrong there are some good people/coaches over here like daddy23  but most of the board are some shady characters. 

Guest tchawks99

Vidor Black JR's   6

Lumberton White 0

I see that our PRESIDENT won again. I have a question for any STJFL members.  How or why do you let a league that has stacked teams and stolen uniforms play in your league.   It wasnt until recently that I found out that the league (VJFA) my son played for last year was still in existence.  I would never in a million years have let him play for (VPIFA) if I wasnt lied to by many of the board members here in VPIFA told that they were VJFA that they had just changed the name and that VJFA had been desolved.  I came on here and found posting from VJFA members who are not desolved but very much still in existence.  This organization has lied to me and many other parents and I find that very disturbing.  These are kids and I feel that they are being used as pawns in a delutional mans game.   I can tell you this my son will not be back here next year.  Sorry about the rant but Im just saying a lot of peoples thoughts

:o :o :o :o

Guest tchawks99

daddy23

I agree with you on the yucky part and here is what I was told by several people I know involved with VJFA

Equipment (helmets and shoulder pads) that belonged to VJFA and was never sold to VPIFA showed up in VPIFA.  After hearing this I checked my sons and it is indeed marked VJFAI was personally told by several board members that they were VJFA when I signed up and that all the leagues in Vidor had merged to form VPIFA.  I know at least 10 families that said the same thing.

The junior black team is the same junior black team from last year in VJFA plus some extra kids.  How does that happen unless the draft was layed out in advance.  My son is on one of the senior teams and I was also told that he was playing on it by several coaches becasue he was promised on that team before the draft.

Im sorry if I offend anyone but I along with several others families were very mislead and to top it off I was told Saturday night at the Vidor/Lumberton highschool game that Coach Matthews son plays in VJFA a league that I was deceived into believing wasnt around.  Just makes me think a lot more lies were told.  

:o :o :o :o :o          >:( >:(

piratefan75 - you must live under a rock. Football registration started last summer, season started in August and know you want to complain??? You seem to be a frequent message board visitor and you did not know of the other league. I find that hard to believe!

That tells me that the other team was not very interested in advertising there registration and league info. I am not convinced you even play in the STJFL

Guest tchawks99

quick question for vpirate75= where and what time did your son play this week? and what was the final?? If you dont answer correctly then you are a wolf in sheeps clothing..

Guest tchawks99

quick question for vpirate75= where and what time did your son play this week? and what was the final?? If you dont answer correctly then you are a wolf in sheeps clothing..

Time has expired..He is a spy ....couldnt answer the question so I smell something fishy...all the way to deweyville!!! :-\

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder