Mid County Madness Predictions?

KFDM COOP

Only one play last night if I remember correctly... and that was an incomplete pass. I think what he may have been talking about is that we actually had a RUNNING GAME and made the spread where it wasn't pass, pass, pass, punt. The running game adds a whole dimension to our spread and it was fun to watch last night. I do, however, wish we would not line up in the spread inside the 10 yard line!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this game is going to be high scoring. I don't think PN-G will be able to cover the Nederland WR's. I also think Wright and Harmon will be very difficult for Nederland to stop. Tatum throws well if his WR's will catch it they should get good yards thru the air as well. The key to the game will be can Grogan run with as much heart as he did last night? He was an absolute beast running over, around, and through Ozen!

Only one play last night if I remember correctly... and that was an incomplete pass. I think what he may have been talking about is that we actually had a RUNNING GAME and made the spread where it wasn't pass, pass, pass, punt. The running game adds a whole dimension to our spread and it was fun to watch last night. I do, however, wish we would not line up in the spread inside the 10 yard line!

a good passing spread offense opens up lanes for the run. sounds like that's what happened last night.

If ned can run the ball effectively and force PNG to pass I think that have a chance.

Ned by 3.

Guest KHS 89

Just a hunch-----

I have a feeling this is going to be a blowout.

If I am wrong, I will come back to eat crow but I think PN-G will come out on top of this one, big. 

I will say PN-G wins by three touchdowns.

:-* :-* :-*

Don't worry wos grad, just counting on you being as right about Ned as you were last week.  Folks are going to find out who Grogan is over the next several weeks. Hell he may not even know how good he can be and how good and dang dangerous he makes an already potent Ned offense.  Ozen doubled Cardenas and tried to help on Brady... what was left was room for Grogan to run behind one of the best offensive lineman in the state... Ned's best football is ahead of them.

Nederland hasn't seen Indian Fans like this since 1999, you better call another booster club meeting to get your fans ready for the sight they will see Saturday night. I believe this will be another beating like 1999.My modest prediction is 31-14 PNG but could be worst.I haven't seen Fans in the stands standing and yelling like this in years. I know Nederland fans are always Up for MCM, but I know they haven't been up so far this year,(see fan support: on your own website).PNG is hungry!

Don't worry wos grad, just counting on you being as right about Ned as you were last week.  Folks are going to find out who Grogan is over the next several weeks. heck he may not even know how good he can be and how good and dang dangerous he makes an already potent Ned offense.  Ozen doubled Cardenas and tried to help on Brady... what was left was room for Grogan to run behind one of the best offensive lineman in the state... Ned's best football is ahead of them.

Heck, anything is better than last year for Nederland. ;D  The only thing that could help Nederland is our secondary is suspect to the pass. Don't think Grogan will run wild in this one.  PNG still wins this one.

Grogan ran wild because Ozen refused to commit to stopping the run by doubling Cardenas and often times Brady...if PNG focuses on stopping the new found ground game, then you leave Cardenas, Brady, Salenga, Vidrine in single coverage...this is a battle I think Nederland wins...the concern for Nederland will again be on defense and stopping PNGs ground game...the D was much improved and showed much more aggressiveness last week against Ozen, but certainly PNG will provide a much tougher and different type of test than Ozen.

For what it's worth...Dogs 27, PNG 21

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83