LONESTAR WEEK 6

Guest bucwheat

What is a LONG star?

I thought Vidor and Deweyville played in Lonestar

you or right my bad to early in the morning , thanks for cathing that

I am just messin with you...I only caught it because I am on my second cup... ;D

Senior HJ White has the Warren Warriors. I predict a good, close, hard fought, tight game. Warren has alot of speed and that running back has some quickness to him. I think if we can contain him, we may have a slight chance if we can stop shooting ourselves in the foot like we did in Silsbee. We had 3 fumbles against Silsbee that didn't even begin with a hit.

Senior HJ White has the Warren Warriors. I predict a good, close, hard fought, tight game. Warren has alot of speed and that running back has some quickness to him. I think if we can contain him, we may have a slight chance if we can stop shooting ourselves in the foot like we did in Silsbee. We had 3 fumbles against Silsbee that didn't even begin with a hit.

I heard rumor that the Fast running back for warren #33 was hurt and might not play this week any truth to that

I havn't heard that. I hope he's ok. To be the best, you have to beat the best, at their best.  ;) ;)

Barry, We had hoped to give you guys a good game however it is not looking good for us.  We will be without 4 to 5 of our starters (Tyler County Fair Auction) and most likely without our "fast" back as well.  Take it easy on us.

Guest tchawks99

Where has everyone been?? Has First sgt.private Claude got onto yall again for playing on the computer?

hes on here all the time,I dont know why yall cant be...

it was getting fun for awhile and now its been boring..I guess i will have to stir the pot,and get it Hot!

Naw man I hadn't heard you moved - congrats!!!  Well I guess it's time for a "front porch warming" party.  Sounds like I missed out on some wild times since we didn't play ball this past year.

Billiam!!! Your the man dude. You know, we moved out into the lovely wilderness of Hardin County. I do have a front porch that needs to be broken in though. Man, that back porch has seen some beer and b-b-q. During baseball season, there was a party every Saturday.

I havn't heard that. I hope he's ok. To be the best, you have to beat the best, at their best.  ;) ;)

Barry, We had hoped to give you guys a good game however it is not looking good for us.  We will be without 4 to 5 of our starters (Tyler County Fair Auction) and most likely without our "fast" back as well.  Take it easy on us.

Man, I hate ya'll are coming without everything. We wanted to beat the "crap" out of ya' with all cylinders pumping ;D ;D No, honestly, it's gonna suck for us to get beat by a Warrior team that ain't even full!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83