BC Athletes

Should High Schools be able to Recruit BC Athletes  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Should High Schools be able to Recruit BC Athletes

• Yes
    • No

I don't think a Student/Athlete should be recruited unless all athletics in that school have been officially cancelled for the school year.     

Have all athletics been cancelled in BC?  If YES' let them go.  If NO, schools that attempt to recruit should be severely punished.  In some states, even private schools must have approval from the public HS before playing a student/athlete in a Varsity game.

Come on; I thought only private schools like Kelly, public schools within BISD, colleges & professionals could recruit athletes. 

I don't think a Student/Athlete should be recruited unless all athletics in that school have been officially cancelled for the school year.       

Have all athletics been cancelled in BC?  If YES' let them go.  If NO, schools that attempt to recruit should be severely punished.  In some states, even private schools must have approval from the public HS before playing a student/athlete in a Varsity game.

Come on; I thought only private schools like Kelly, public schools within BISD, colleges & professionals could recruit athletes. 

I was answering the question posted above my last post, not the one of recruiting...

In Tapps this year, Anyone can come in without a transfer time frame.  They must sit out (I think 15 days)  Before there was a time frame on football, basketball, baseball, and track and field.  We already have 2 students from High Island enrolled at Legacy.  My thoughts are this,  If a student is a true athlete and has a great chance of playing college sports somewhere, then yes go to a school that FITS a students needs. Usually the case is a private school, because of district rules of transfers. 

BC has athletes?       ;D       just kidding

Classy, very classy westend!  I wish BC the best of luck I hope things will get back to normal for the kids there and their families!  For those of you who read this website I hope you pay no mind to the people who post crap like this person.  It has been a hard couple of weeks for this town and even if "westend" thinks he/she is funny I think there are many great athletes at BC these type of comments are not needed  - not now or not ever!

Athletes in High School should NEVER be recruited to play at another high school, even if they had to evacuate from their hometown due to disasters. On the other hand, athletes who are evacuated should be able to join the school nearest where they are staying at with just a verbal notification by the UIL. Also, they should only be allowed to play at the district for which they have evacuated to, not jump schools to find the best one.

BC has athletes?       ;D       just kidding

Classy, very classy westend!  I wish BC the best of luck I hope things will get back to normal for the kids there and their families!  For those of you who read this website I hope you pay no mind to the people who post crap like this person.  It has been a hard couple of weeks for this town and even if "westend" thinks he/she is funny I think there are many great athletes at BC these type of comments are not needed  - not now or not ever!

Aw, unwad your panties, eagle 12.  I have a house under water in Rose City(no insurance) and I'm not crying.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder