CAT BOWL II: Kountze @ Buna Predictions

Guest A-TOWN

This should be a really good game.  I will take Buna by 1 or 2 touchdowns, that is if they keep their heads straight.  Both of these teams want to have the bragging rights.  I think the team who keeps their focus on the game and not on who's doing what to who will win.

Trey, keep your focus on the game, OK!  You know what I mean and you know I still think your a good kid!

Kountze by a touchdown... Remember Kountze blew a 21-14 halftime lead last year, Buna lost alot of ppl and yes they are still good, but Kountze is better than last years team. They go up by a couple of scores in the first half, but will win by 7.

easy killer.    this is going to be a very good game and Kountze will be prepared for that. Im goin to take kountze by a td. these kids have come such a long way and will continue to take their steps.

I think Buna will take this one. Even if Craft doesn't play. His little brother is only getting better and better. Sheppard's A game will be there. I'm from Buna and I'm not just saying this because of it but i think w/ the older Craft in the backfield they have the best backfield in the district. The coogs are getting more and more physical every week. This will be a very hard fought game. Buna 26 Kountze 13. Good luck to both of these teams.

Kountze by a touchdown... Remember Kountze blew a 21-14 halftime lead last year, Buna lost alot of ppl and yes they are still good, but Kountze is better than last years team. They go up by a couple of scores in the first half, but will win by 7.

The final score last year was Buna 21 Kountze 14!  Not sure how Kountze could have lost a TD off the board.  It was 14 - 7 Kountze at half.  Both teams are well prepared and it will be a fun game to watch.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder