VIDEO.....Kirbyville's Jackson TD Return!

KFDM COOP

Yeah I saw that block in the back.  He better speed it up this week.  If Uncle Ike let's us play.

If it wasn't called then it wasn't a penalty! 

And O.J. didn't do it because he wasn't convicted. 

We can sit here and compare apples and oranges but I'm not going to get into that!  It's irrelevant!  It is just a matter of opinion!  Have a good day young one!

Yep and I will know what we all know, Jasper really won the game.

??? huh?  Who is we?  Is there anyone else living in the same fantasy world as you that actually believes " Jasper really won the game."  I could have sworn Kirbyville was 2-0 and Jasper was 0-2.  This is now the forth year in a row that Kirbyville has beaten Jasper.  When are the whiners going to stop making excuses.  Just move on.  Maybe Jasper will move on and compete for a 3A state championship...Although it's a long shot if they can't even beat 2A Kirbyville.

How many teams have beaten Jasper 3 times in a row with two in a row at the so-called "Bone Yard?"  Kirbyville has beaten Jaspa 4 out of the last five meetings.  Three of those at the "Bone Yard!"  No wonder Jaspa fans get irritated when they hear about KVille.

Guest DiddyDawg

??? huh?  Who is we?  Is there anyone else living in the same fantasy world as you that actually believes " Jasper really won the game."  I could have sworn Kirbyville was 2-0 and Jasper was 0-2.  This is now the forth year in a row that Kirbyville has beaten Jasper.  When are the whiners going to stop making excuses.  Just move on.  Maybe Jasper will move on and compete for a 3A state championship...Although it's a long shot if they can't even beat 2A Kirbyville.

Looks like the Wildcats* don't like the fact this video shows they got a bogus TD.

Guest kvillecheer

It's like Coach Brack always said " the big eye in the sky doesn't lie" It was a block in the back.

Well believe it or not.. your not "the big eye in the sky..." So how are you SO certian it was a block in the back?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed