After 2 Weeks Who Do You See In 20 4A Making The Top 4?

Guest Nederland Bulldogs

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1.PNG

2.Livingston

3.Vidor

4.Central

Kelly can play with anybody in our district. Just ask Nederland they scrimmage them every year.

Um what schedule are you looking at?  We haven't played Kelly in probably 5 years at least.  As far as Ned goes, if our running game kicks in and we can control the clock, the Defense will have the help they need.   They were on the field way too long last year and against WOS.

1. Nederland

2. PNG

3. Central

4. Vidor,Lumberton, Livingston

Do not count Nederland out of first as the preseason rankings predicted, they started the season against a very fast WOS team and without at least 3 of their starters.

What do you think Central is?  Man you guys are out of site!  Lumberton has to beat a 4A opponebt before I give them props.  Ozen has to win a game before they cross my mind. So right now I see this. WHo has seen Livingston?  Right now this is how I see it since Ned can't stop the run!...

Central

PNG

Vidor

NED

1. Nederland

2. PNG

3. Central

4. Vidor,Lumberton, Livingston

Do not count Nederland out of first as the preseason rankings predicted, they started the season against a very fast WOS team and without at least 3 of their starters.

What do you think Central is?  Man you guys are out of site!  Lumberton has to beat a 4A opponebt before I give them props.  Ozen has to win a game before they cross my mind. So right now I see this. WHo has seen Livingston?  Right now this is how I see it since Ned can't stop the run!...

Central

PNG

Vidor

NED

Barbers Hill is 4A

What do you think Central is?  Man you guys are out of site!

WOS would run all over central.. imo..

PNG

Central

Nederland

Lumberton

Here's my "don't get it twisted" for the day!...We're not the ones who decided to stop playing every year...Ol' Dan Hooks knew he got away with one in 2005...we've tried to get em back on the schedule since and they're ducking the Jags! (that should stir the pot, huh soulja)

Why do yall hammer Lumberton for having 2 sound victories, one of which was againsts Barbers Hill who played PN-G tight (19-14)???

Don't mean to hammer Lumberton, but the HF and BH wins just don't do much for me.  i can't get out of my mind the thumping Lumberton took against Dayton.

Just like they ran over yall brothers from accross the tracks?

not as bad.. but i still believe WOS would come up with a W on Central.. heck.. maybe even all  20 4a teams.. just loaded with talent..

cant wait till PNG plays central this year.. always a good game.. png will win though  ;D

1.  Central - No team in this district will be able to stop their running attack.  The speed of their defense will get them through district undefeated.

2.  PNG - Will scape up enough defense to get the second spot.

3.  Ozen - Should get second with the athletes they have, but coaching staff still haven't learned to manage a game or utilize their talent.

4.  Nederland, Vidor, Lumberton, Livingston -  Toss up, Vidor is playing inspired. Nederland has offense, but defense couldn't keep a turtle from rushing for a 100    yards.  Lumberton trying to build a program.  Livingston lost to some team called Bellville whom I never heard of.

1.  Central - No team in this districe will be able to stop their running attack.  The speed of their defense will get them through district undefeated.

2.  PNG - Will scape up enough defense to get the second spot.

3.  Ozen - Should get second with the athletes they have, but coaching staff still haven't learned to manage a game or utilize their talent.

4.  Nederland, Vidor, Lumberton, Livingston -  Toss up, Vidor is playing inspired. Nederland has offense, but defense couldn't keep a turtle from rushing for a 100    yards.  Lumberton trying to build a program.  Livingston lost to some team called Bellville whom I never heard of.

U nevr heard of Bellville?

Just like they ran over yall brothers from accross the tracks?

not as bad.. but i still believe WOS would come up with a W on Central.. heck.. maybe even all  20 4a teams.. just loaded with talent..

cant wait till PNG plays central this year.. always a good game.. png will win though  ;D

Hate to tell you, man but this ain't the Central team from last year.  I know you remember the Central team that handed your behinds back in 2006.  This is something like that team.

WO-S is a good team.  But they don't have enough horses to beat us for a full game.

1.  Central - No team in this district will be able to stop their running attack.  The speed of their defense will get them through district undefeated.

2.  PNG - Will scape up enough defense to get the second spot.

3.  Ozen - Should get second with the athletes they have, but coaching staff still haven't learned to manage a game or utilize their talent.

4.  Nederland, Vidor, Lumberton, Livingston -  Toss up, Vidor is playing inspired. Nederland has offense, but defense couldn't keep a turtle from rushing for a 100    yards.  Lumberton trying to build a program.  Livingston lost to some team called Bellville whom I never heard of.

That's my boy.  Cut him some slack.  He's a 5a guy.  ;D ;D

Lumberton did take a pounding from Dayton but Dayton also put up 28 on WOS in the first half. WOS thumped nederland. PNG played a close game with BH. Lumberton beats BH pretty soundly 24-7. Livingston loses to 3A bellville. Vidor beat a Kelly team who just lost to a 2a school and Vidor was only winning 12-10 at the half againt St. Thomas who looked like Lumbertons JV team besides the qb who must have been made of slim bc vidor couldnt tackle him. I dont know how good Central is bc Westbrook is pretty good but memorial isnt. Last year Central started off the year hammering Baytown Lee who was picked to win that district in the preseason. I hate to say Buc2010 has gotten anything right but I think it was him that said 1-7 is up for grabs atm. Whoever gets better by the time district starts will be the teams that run away with the playoffs. If I had to guess, Which teams that will be, I would say the 4 teams in no certain order is....

Lumberton- Defensive front 7 is very good and looks like the secondary took a step forward last game. Offensively running game is strong right now with Hanna, Asher and Beard. QB made some strides last game.

PNG- I saw them early against Jasper and thought that they were gonna have a down year but it looks like they are getting their stuff back together but the Defense has some issues with only 1 starter coming back.

Central- Souja I like you as a poster on here but I have a hard time putting them on here. Main reason is they are changing their whole offense but I think that their Defense keep them in it. Plus their speed is always a problem to deal with.

Nederland- Ive seen them twice and they havent looked very good yet at all. Now once was the Silsbee/Kelly scrimmage but both of those teams have yet to win a game and are struggling. but Nederland has a very good coaching staff and return alot on O so I think they will get in. But their Defense is an issue for the 3rd straight year. They are not very big and they dont tackle well. Whatever yall put in the water over their yall need to change it bc yall are not the Nederland of old.

I think Vidor/Livingston/Ozen could all get in and replace anyone of these teams. reasons why i didnt put them in is #1 Ozen and Livingston have yet to win a game so I have a hard time saying ethier gets in. Vidor also hasnt played anyone yet so its hard to gauge them but I think they are the most likely to slip in. I acctually like them alittle more than Nederland but I picked Nederland bc of their experience and they were 7-3 last year.

anyways thats my 2 cents

and no hitchcock doesnt have a running back that is getting recruited by UT. he might be a D1 level player but so is Beard Lumberton, Howden Lumberton, Isadore Ozen, Jefferson Ozen, Thomas Central, Huber Nederland and their will be more coming from this district

Guest Its_All_About_Tha_U

Lumberton did take a pounding from Dayton but Dayton also put up 28 on WOS in the first half. WOS thumped nederland. PNG played a close game with BH. Lumberton beats BH pretty soundly 24-7. Livingston loses to 3A bellville. Vidor beat a Kelly team who just lost to a 2a school and Vidor was only winning 12-10 at the half againt St. Thomas who looked like Lumbertons JV team besides the qb who must have been made of slim bc vidor couldnt tackle him. I dont know how good Central is bc Westbrook is pretty good but memorial isnt. Last year Central started off the year hammering Baytown Lee who was picked to win that district in the preseason. I hate to say Buc2010 has gotten anything right but I think it was him that said 1-7 is up for grabs atm. Whoever gets better by the time district starts will be the teams that run away with the playoffs. If I had to guess, Which teams that will be, I would say the 4 teams in no certain order is....

Lumberton- Defensive front 7 is very good and looks like the secondary took a step forward last game. Offensively running game is strong right now with Hanna, Asher and Beard. QB made some strides last game.

PNG- I saw them early against Jasper and thought that they were gonna have a down year but it looks like they are getting their stuff back together but the Defense has some issues with only 1 starter coming back.

Central- Souja I like you as a poster on here but I have a hard time putting them on here. Main reason is they are changing their whole offense but I think that their Defense keep them in it. Plus their speed is always a problem to deal with.

Nederland- Ive seen them twice and they havent looked very good yet at all. Now once was the Silsbee/Kelly scrimmage but both of those teams have yet to win a game and are struggling. but Nederland has a very good coaching staff and return alot on O so I think they will get in. But their Defense is an issue for the 3rd straight year. They are not very big and they dont tackle well. Whatever yall put in the water over their yall need to change it bc yall are not the Nederland of old.

I think Vidor/Livingston/Ozen could all get in and replace anyone of these teams. reasons why i didnt put them in is #1 Ozen and Livingston have yet to win a game so I have a hard time saying ethier gets in. Vidor also hasnt played anyone yet so its hard to gauge them but I think they are the most likely to slip in. I acctually like them alittle more than Nederland but I picked Nederland bc of their experience and they were 7-3 last year.

anyways thats my 2 cents

and no hitchcock doesnt have a running back that is getting recruited by UT. he might be a D1 level player but so is Beard Lumberton, Howden Lumberton, Isadore Ozen, Jefferson Ozen, Thomas Central, Huber Nederland and their will be more coming from this district

I think he's talking about Darius Dotson...Hitchcock...he is D-1 material but like u said I don't think Texas is after him right now as far as I know.

PNG , Lumberton and Central all should get in. I would think Central and PNG should be fighting for the top spot.

Ozen, Livingston one or the other might squeeze in.

Nederland, LCM, Vidor more than likely won't get in.

To me WOS was just ok, they were very beatable Nederland just played like hammered crap. Totally unimpressive on both sides of the ball. They have a couple of good players but they cant stop the run and they don't look like they know how to play call and what they call is not working at all other than an occasional break. BTW I am a Bulldog fan but I know what i see so far. Please please prove me wrong.

Hate to tell you, man but this ain't the Central team from last year.  I know you remember the Central team that handed your behinds back in 2006.  This is something like that team.

WO-S is a good team.  But they don't have enough horses to beat us for a full game.

by the time png and central play nov 7(possibly for the DC), both teams will be at full speed.. there will be no thumping on either side my friend.. but since u bring up 2006, lets bring up last season

PNG-42

Central-21

Thump

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83