Orangefield/Liberty

lhsof23

who will take this one  

41 members have voted

1. 1. who will take this one

• Orangefield
    • Liberty

I have a hard time believing that Liberty can win this one. So many fans guaranteed that Liberty had worked so hard on hanging onto the football for the entire week, but then all that hard work just didn't pay off. IF and thats a big IF, liberty can hold on to the football they might have a chance, but I say that doesn't happen and Orangefield wins by 7.

Liberty is 0 – 2 but that may well be a deceiving win loss ratio.

I was at the Liberty and Hamshire game and Liberty’s offense was hard for HF to stop – they stopped themselves with 4 or 5 turnovers.  In the game against Bridge City the offense also had about 6 turnovers.  Turnovers are a part of the game – but can be and are drive and momentum killer.  But, their defense appeared to have a hard time stopping HF when it was needed.

The RB – Jamarques James (I Believe) has had 2 really good games and appears to be a very good RB.  OF better come prepared.

If  the defense can tighten up and the offense holds onto the ball – who knows!

Prediction:

Liberty  - 26

Orangefield – 19

Go Panthers  :D

Liberty will take the game it will be a very physical ball game no doubt libert 44 OF 14

WOW, somone save this!! So we can make fun of him after the game lmao  :D, liberty might win but not by that much of a margin.

I don't think that's his score prediction, I think its the turn over count.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami