WOS AT KIRBYVILLE. WHO YOU TAKING IN THIS ONE???

jr1979

Guest WOS GRAD 2000

Someone said Kville had half the players of WO-S, that's about 13 brainwave.

WOS turned in 691 and has over 700 in enrollment now, Kirbyville turned in 425 and had about 398 in enrollement at start of this year.  Yes you probably have about 23 active on Varsity that you pulled up from a JV and freshman team of probably 80 kids comparted to Kirbyvilles maybe 30. So if you are going for the poor little WOS save it and the next time you have a thought Mr.Brainwave do us a favor and let it go.

80???????????? I wish!!

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wo-s is outnumbered many times that they step on the field against good teams like nederland and Dayton,but still go into those games knowing they can win and doing it. So don't start with the we're outnumbered excuse. When your a good team, you find a way to win despite whatever advantage the other team may have and that's what Wo-s does often.

Guest rykerx144

Rykerx,  I going to cut you some slack and let this go, because you evidently got classes in the morning.  In the future leave me alone, you're in way over your head son, I promise you. 

lol thanks but I wish, I havent had class in the morning in a long time. but thanks

I have to agree about the numbers issue...numbers are just that...numbers. 

WO-S probably doesn't have 80 kids playing school ball...darn sure not at the high school level because a lot is expected from the players and unfortunately, some give up.  I will say that there are a couple of kids who decided to quit early on, but decided that they wanted to play after all.

I really don't think that our coaches pull anyone up to suit them up to play.  They don't have to.  Those who earn their silver...well, 'nuff said.

Rykerx, what I meant was WO-S is always outnumbered, I just don't think Kville can play with them.  Kville has a great team and I will be pulling for them and Newton, whoever is in this area.  I think this will be a good game for both teams.  No shame for either team if they lose.  I've seen WO-S play, they are a track team in football uniforms, more talented than the 2000 team, that is saying alot.

I highly respect the coaching staff at K'ville.  They took a program that had been down for many years and completely turned it around.  I just think that when all is said and done and everybody steps out on the field for the kickoff, K'ville deep down really doesn't think they can beat WOS and that will be the deciding factor.  However, this game won't get played, imo. 

There will be no hurricane. There will be no hurricane. There will be no hurricane. If I keep saying it do you think it might just be true?

it's kirbyville's time to finally win a game against the mustangs. both teams will fight till the end but i see the cats edging out another close victory. this should be a great game. Kirbyville 35, Mustangs 28

I will be shocked if they score 35 on our defense. No way this happens.

This is WOS bigest game of there season Kville is the only team that will be able 2 compete with them!!!! WOS is a very good team and so is Kville, but i got to go with Kville on this one I hope we get to play this week that dad burn storm aint lookin good for setx football.  GO WILDCATS!!!!!! >:(

Do you really think that when our schedule came out that we looked at it and said this week would be our biggest test? Now it may end up that way but there is no way that was the thought process before the season started.

the mustang defense (MUST PLAY SMART FOOTBALL) kirbyville is a big play team just like wo-s BUT it looks like the mustangs  are trying to keep it on the ground more and more. the last thing coach hooks and his coaching staff do not like to see is a track meet.like it was told to me in a meeting i had to go to in houston,someone said when you look at the west orange stark DEFENSE your looking into the EYE OF THE TIGER    the best too both teams

WOS might win because kville defense does lack a little but WOS will be scored on this week. We know Kville defense sucks but what well find out is how good WOS defense is?

Wait is someone questioning WOS's defence here??????????????

Sweetheart. Its defense.

Now that's funny. My how you have grown. Last year you told us you had no idea about somethings because you were a cheerleader, not #1  in your class.

1st let me start off by saying this: How can most all of you people call KIRBYVILLE "the trash talkers" and not consider WO-S in that same category? Are you all really that blind to see the stuff WO-S has posted in this thread? They don't deserve to talk that trash either. Kirbvyille went just as far as they did last year in the play-offs with HALF the players. 2nd : WO-S is huge compared to Kirbyville. uhmm HINTS the reason why we moved to AA. DUH people. I would hope to WO-S would at least like to THINK they are gonna whoop us. Ya know? If not then they would be considered the "Vacuum city"?

That's more like it!  ;D

Guest kvillecheer

WOS might win because kville defense does lack a little but WOS will be scored on this week. We know Kville defense sucks but what well find out is how good WOS defense is?

Wait is someone questioning WOS's defence here??????????????

Sweetheart. Its defense.

Now that's funny. My how you have grown. Last year you told us you had no idea about somethings because you were a cheerleader, not #1  in your class.

Well i'm glad you noticed.  :)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami