* Lumberton vs. BH Updates/24-7 Lumberton Wins/Comments*

KFDM COOP

I know it's still very early but after 2 weeks this district title is looking more & more attainable by the week. If the Raiders keep improving and playing D we could have a shot. I do think we will definitely make the playoffs at least. I just haven't seen any other teams in this district that have really stood out to this point.

Is beating two WEAK teams considered standing out?

If it isn't lil ol buc...Look bucky, just because East Chambers got rolled on doesn't mean U have to come on hear & prove that U are the #1 jealous Lumberton Hater on this site. I know U take a shot at Lumberton every little chance U get because it makes U fell better inside but the Raiders will make the playoffs this year and there is nothing U can do about it, capic'e? That is what everyone said last year when we beat the first three teams...that they were all weak and we would lose come time for district. I hope all of U HATERS out there underestimate this team like U did last year. If them boys fly under the radar it is even better. You will see! You're making a case for being the #1 Raider Hater along with 7mary3 & Diamond-J from Dayton...keep up the good work.  BTW, how do U know that those 2 teams are weak whenever the season has just started?

OK--You got me--after studying these posts I realize that the Raiders are unbeatable. After all--your offense is better than Dayton your coaching staff is better than Barbers Hill and your defense is just out of this world never mind that your are beating up on weaker teams that doesn't matter---Heck yall walk on water--SO Lumberton wins district going undefeated and marches to the State Championship--on the way back they stop in and whip up on LSU and swing thru Dallas and slap around the Cowbays--See now I am a Lumberton fan almost as rabid as you!

LET IT GO DIAMOND J. IT WAS ALMOST A YEAR AGO. ALL WOUNDS HEAL WITH TIME. I HAVE A LITTLE EXERCISE THAT MAY HELP YOU WHEN YOU THINK ABOUT THE RAIDERS THUMPING DAYTON LAST YEAR, JUST SAY TO YOUR SELF "SERENITY NOW", "SERENITY NOW".

Winning by 1 pt. on a lucky 2 pt. Conversion is "thumping"?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it's still very early but after 2 weeks this district title is looking more & more attainable by the week. If the Raiders keep improving and playing D we could have a shot. I do think we will definitely make the playoffs at least. I just haven't seen any other teams in this district that have really stood out to this point.

If it isn't lil ol buc...Look bucky, just because East Chambers got rolled on doesn't mean U have to come on hear & prove that U are the #1 jealous Lumberton Hater on this site. I know U take a shot at Lumberton every little chance U get because it makes U fell better inside but the Raiders will make the playoffs this year and there is nothing U can do about it, capic'e? That is what everyone said last year when we beat the first three teams...that they were all weak and we would lose come time for district. I hope all of U HATERS out there underestimate this team like U did last year. If them boys fly under the radar it is even better. You will see! You're making a case for being the #1 Raider Hater along with 7mary3 & Diamond-J from Dayton...keep up the good work.  BTW, how do U know that those 2 teams are weak whenever the season has just started?

OK--You got me--after studying these posts I realize that the Raiders are unbeatable. After all--your offense is better than Dayton your coaching staff is better than Barbers Hill and your defense is just out of this world never mind that your are beating up on weaker teams that doesn't matter---Heck yall walk on water--SO Lumberton wins district going undefeated and marches to the State Championship--on the way back they stop in and whip up on LSU and swing thru Dallas and slap around the Cowbays--See now I am a Lumberton fan almost as rabid as you!

:D :D :D :D

LET IT GO DIAMOND J. IT WAS ALMOST A YEAR AGO. ALL WOUNDS HEAL WITH TIME. I HAVE A LITTLE EXERCISE THAT MAY HELP YOU WHEN YOU THINK ABOUT THE RAIDERS THUMPING DAYTON LAST YEAR, JUST SAY TO YOUR SELF "SERENITY NOW", "SERENITY NOW".

Winning by 1 pt. on a lucky 2 pt. Conversion is "thumping"?

Is the sky green?  Figured I'd ask because you seem to have this extreme need to argue and belabor every dinky thing posted.  Do you need directions to the high road? A new hamster?  Yours has apparently died on its little wheel trying to get you over the Lumberton hump.  Oh, I know ... we'll all take up a collection to buy you a new personality.  Yours is apparently covered with glue from all the dead horses you continue to beat.  

I'm sorry, but since somebody brought up BH coaches I have to throw my 2 cents in.  Why is it that we let our best and brightest coaches leave BH ?  I know a coach at the junior high  (who should have been at the HS) last year who in 3 years never lost a game at the Hill.  (if you ever watched the 7th grade A football team last year you know what I'm talking about)     And Don Price gets away with running him off for personal reasons.  That's not how you keep quality people who can actually coach.

I'm sorry but when you bring up coaches, that's what I think about.

This has got to be a joke, you must be one of the kids that the 7th grade coach made friends with.  There are a couple coaches that Don let get away, they both played on the 1999 team that went 3 rounds deep(Arnett and Saunders).  The coach you are talking about is a complete joke of football coach.  First, he knows nothing about the game, and second he was very unprofessional.  He was a B team coach 2 years and an A team coach one year.  Thy only reason he was succesfull is because during the individual practice time the other coaches did their job so well it made his wonderful B team look decent in the games.  My projection is that he will not be at his new school for more than a year when they figure out what they got. 

I'm sorry, but since somebody brought up BH coaches I have to throw my 2 cents in.  Why is it that we let our best and brightest coaches leave BH ?  I know a coach at the junior high  (who should have been at the HS) last year who in 3 years never lost a game at the Hill.  (if you ever watched the 7th grade A football team last year you know what I'm talking about)     And Don Price gets away with running him off for personal reasons.  That's not how you keep quality people who can actually coach.

I'm sorry but when you bring up coaches, that's what I think about.

This has got to be a joke, you must be one of the kids that the 7th grade coach made friends with.  There are a couple coaches that Don let get away, they both played on the 1999 team that went 3 rounds deep(Arnett and Saunders).  The coach you are talking about is a complete joke of football coach.  First, he knows nothing about the game, and second he was very unprofessional.  He was a B team coach 2 years and an A team coach one year.  Thy only reason he was succesfull is because during the individual practice time the other coaches did their job so well it made his wonderful B team look decent in the games.  My projection is that he will not be at his new school for more than a year when they figure out what they got. 

I agree stranger.  Saunders and Arnett left to coach with little Price at commerce, they went to get more varsity experience.  They weren't let go.

Guest OvertheHill2008

Put up or shut up.  We will be able to tell at the end of the year who we miss and what we really have.

So all I can say is our 8th grade football team better go undefeated this year.  Hope we have some luck on our side with Dayton and average coaching this year. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder