* Lumberton vs. BH Updates/24-7 Lumberton Wins/Comments*

KFDM COOP

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on BH.......You can do it......all night long.

Not tonight!! in the 3rd quarter so far they have a Fumble, Interception and something crazy wen wrong with a Lumbeton punt >:( BH is going to have regroup after this game and figure something out or we will be sitting home yet again this year!!!!

Not tonight!! in the 3rd quarter so far they have a Fumble, Interception and something crazy wen wrong with a Lumbeton punt >:( BH is going to have regroup after this game and figure something out or we will be sitting home yet again this year!!!!

Maybe you/we should start rooting for Angelina.  ;)

Maybe you/we should start rooting for Angelina.  ;)

Do they have a coach  ;D

I tell you what ,there are some great kids a Barbers Hill and I put all the blame on the COACHES for this game and last week for not going for it on Fourth down.

Why not blame them they only win ninety percent of their games.  ???

I tell you what ,there are some great kids a Barbers Hill and I put all the blame on the COACHES for this game and last week for not going for it on Fourth down.

Why not blame them they only win ninety percent of their games.  ???

Against who ???? Playoffs is what counts, BH has been in weak districts for the past nine years! Once BH steps in the playoffs we are horribly out coached.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder