*WO-S vs. LC-M/48-7 WO-S Wins/Comments*

KFDM COOP

Prayers to Ethan for a quick recovery.

Well the only thing that i saw that looked somewhat good for lcm was there qb...he is only a sophmore but i can see him being very good by the end of the year. He just needs to mature and maybe get some weapons to throw at.

Dont really understand lcm play calling but its been the same for the past 15 years...run run pass punt.

Moody was running out the clock from the get-go. It was a "try not to lose by too much" approach.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ethan is a senior and wish him a speedy recovery.  Im so tired of the cry babies on here making excuses either about their team or opposing team or the refs.  I think the Bears played well considering what they were up against.  If I'm not mistaken I think the mustang beat the bulldogs last week pretty bad so were are the excuses about what the bulldogs did wrong.    I give all the LCM Bear's that played last night kiddo's for putting there hearts into that game.  They did there best and that is what should count.  Yes those boys know that it is going to be a long season for them but I will continue to support them and wish them the very best.  Those boys can not help that Moody doesn't have a clue what is going on.  It is ashamed that so many boys decided not to play football because of this man.  This should be a sign to our school board that they need to really need to get rid of him.  If you have something negative to say keep it to yourself.  Alot of the boys come on here and see what negative comments are said about them and that isn't right they only do what they are being told by their coach.

Prayers to Ethan for a quick recovery.

Well the only thing that i saw that looked somewhat good for lcm was there qb...he is only a sophmore but i can see him being very good by the end of the year. He just needs to mature and maybe get some weapons to throw at.

Dont really understand lcm play calling but its been the same for the past 15 years...run run pass punt.

Moody was running out the clock from the get-go. It was a "try not to lose by too much" approach.

He's a smart man  8)

bear fan:  I, too, as well as other Mustang fans on here wish Ethan a speedy recovery.  I haven't seen any Mustang fans on here berating the Bears.  I believe all of us saw that they played hard and never gave up.  We all know they are young and take that into consideration.  On the other hand, Ray Charles could see that the game last night was very poorly officiated.  That is not cutting the Bears down, that is merely stating a fact.  There was a BLATANT, FLAGRANT facemask viewable to the Mustang crowd where our running back's face was completely turned to the side and a ref stood right there and never threw a flag.  Two plays later, three Bears had our rb almost already on the ground and they threw a flag.  We don't want ANYONE hurt, and especially from poor officiating.  If they don't control the game from flagrancy, then there are going to be injuries!!!

stangchain,

People on here were saying that LCM bought the refs.  That is unfair.  Unless you know it for a fact and can prove it don't make assumption.  In every game refs do miss alot of calls that ALL fans say should have been called they are only human.  What Moody did last week when he canceled the game affect the whole LCM community in so many ways.  I graduated from LCM and my children now attend there.  I will always bleed green and gold regardless.  I am very proud of ALL the boys that played there hearts out there on Saturday and honestly hope that things will get better for them and I will continue to support them.  Please don't blame the LCM community for what one man thought was the best thing to do.

stangchain,

People on here were saying that LCM bought the refs.  That is unfair.  Unless you know it for a fact and can prove it don't make assumption.  In every game refs do miss alot of calls that ALL fans say should have been called they are only human.  What Moody did last week when he canceled the game affect the whole LCM community in so many ways.  I graduated from LCM and my children now attend there.  I will always bleed green and gold regardless.  I am very proud of ALL the boys that played there hearts out there on Saturday and honestly hope that things will get better for them and I will continue to support them.  Please don't blame the LCM community for what one man thought was the best thing to do.

Sorry, bearfan, I guess I missed that.  Surely it was a tongue-in-cheek remark, but who knows?  I don't think the LCM community has been blamed at all for Moody's decision to cancel the game.  As a matter of fact, we were under the impression that it was BECAUSE of the LCM community that the game ended up being played.  However, there are other threads where LCM fans are upset with their athletic leadership in football.  Good luck to the Bears this year.

All of the Bears played until the end. I'm proud of the kids and the community for getting the game back on. I'm also very proud of the Mustangs for playing hard. Now we just have to go get Kville if we get a chance. Congratulations to Hunter Gonzales for playing almost the whole game, What a great athlete this kid is. He will only get better.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476