Kountze at Hull-Daisetta

Cats01

First off buddy, I can have a opinion! You are out of touch with this team because your son probably plays for the Cats! I am not hating on this program. Just know that we could be a better team. I know that Slack loves H-D and his coaching will get better with time. Only believe that these kids are being wronged. And its not just him the rest of his staff is horrid. I have seen alot of potentially great teams come out of H-D, been apart of some of them and its always been the coaching. Thanks for the reply i love to debate!

BOBCATS FIGHT NEVER DIE!!!

Example: He has a few very good recievers. Why doesnt he let Sam throw the ball more? Ground and pound doesnt work with a below average sized O line with very little speed... just a thought..

I dont think so bud!!! Cats will take the lost from this week and be looking for some revenge!....

H-D  28

Kountze  12

The score indicates a close game, however the actual brutality being poured upon these Kountze boys will be gut renching.  lol just kidding...... Cats will win....

I dont think so bud!!! Cats will take the lost from this week and be looking for some revenge!....

H-D   28

Kountze  12

The score indicates a close game, however the actual brutality being poured upon these Kountze boys will be gut renching.  lol just kidding...... Cats will win....

HD is to good of a team not to bounce back from the loss, you get better by playing teams like Tenaha, HD will benefit later in the year from that game.

Unless Marlon McClure is the starting Q.B. for Kountze in two weeks, H-D will crush Kountze !!! No one has or will stop the Bobcats offense this year. Cook will continue to run wild on all he faces. Kountze better run that Vince Young spread offense and obtain Tenaha's McClure if they want to beat H-D. No chance in hell H-D loses another game on it's schedule. Tenaha was the truth, one of the top five 1A teams in texas and just might win state. Never in my life have I seen that much speed on one team. And they had that spread offense to take advantage of their speed. Go Cats !!!

H-D 35

Kountze 20

First of all Bobcat fans this isnt the Hardin Hornets lol Keith gillmore isnt gonna run all over our d-fence lol And I see even after shuting up Bridge City fans, we still dont have the respect of other teams, maybe after we beat H-D we will. Kountze is to good for H-D this year and BTW yes we will stop yalls offense!! But my prediction Kountze wins by 3 scores.

Im not gonna sit here and talk trash with you H-D fans... Yall got beat bad by a Tenaha team that lost alot of their better players last season! Yall beat Hardin big deal they are over rated anyways, and Miss cook is not gonna run over anyone btw So stop being fans and look at the facts of the skill comparsion when you pick a winner!! KOUNTZE WINS!

Kountze  35

H-D        7

Bridge City went 0-10 last year !!! I played for Stan Hodges the Kountze head coach, I know a little about Kountze. You are out of your mind to say H-D loses by 3 scores. Your hatred of H-D is obvious, are just maybe your dating one of the Kountze football players.

To coin a phrase from 24 over PAR..."HAVE MERCY"

Im not gonna sit here and talk trash with you H-D fans... Yall got beat bad by a Tenaha team that lost alot of their better players last season! Yall beat Hardin big deal they are over rated anyways, and Miss cook is not gonna run over anyone btw So stop being fans and look at the facts of the skill comparsion when you pick a winner!! KOUNTZE WINS!

Kountze  35

H-D        7

Utfan you are clueless !!! Get your info right !!! Tenaha had 8 returning starters on defense and 9 on offense. You continue to make an a$$ of yourself !!! Kountze can always move on to basketball after H-D spanks that a$$ !!!

Kountze  35

H-D        7

look at the skill comparison we have back at HD the only player kountze had that was first team all district. and correct me if i am wrong last year ya won but or running game was not much and we passed for almost 300 yds. this year we have a good running game and passing is almost as good. HD is a much much better team this year.

The bobcats have an awesome running game that opens up the pass whenever they decide to throw, the play-action will have any team biting on the run if aaron keeps running like he has been. the only thing that concerns me is the bobcat defense, i haven't been impressed. against hardin they were just going back in forth scoring and it seems that it was the same way against tenaha with them giving up 48 points, which i know all of that wasn't scored on the defense and the team was fast and really good. but other teams are going to be fast so i hope daisetta can step up on defense and not rely on outscoring their opponents. i say the defense gets a lot of work in during the 2 weeks of practice and watches a lot of film and holds kountze to 3 td's.

H-D- 34

Kountze- 20

I aint talking to much on this game.I have 2 nephews that play for H-D and my son plays for kountze(#32) I hope they all play good and its a hard call for me to say who will win.  I have not been looking forward to this game at all.I will say as I have said before 1 person does not make a team..our boys know and understand that.Lets hope H-D knows that 2......GO LIONS!!!!!Love mom(Aunt Cindy)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder