LaMarque vs. Galveston Ball/TORS ROLL/COMMENTS

PNG Proud

We straight-up got our *sses handed to us by a very good Ball High Team, no excuses! I would say they have a good chance of going places this year if something doesn't end up screwing them up on the administration level as before. They are fast and big on defense, same on offense (variation of the option) and they have some running backs (200lbs. & 250lbs.) that are big, as well as fast and will make you stop the run before ever even throwing the ball. Granted we are young and inexperienced this year but make no mistake about it, the score could have been even worse if not for a goal line stand and TD called back on an illegal block. The only real weakness in their team is their stupid, bone head penalties that happen if you get them frustrated. Stop the run and you succeed but if you don't look for a long night of smash mouth ground gainers with an occasional long run if the situation presents itself. Well wishes for your team Central vs. the Tors!

LaMarque is down from what i hear and saw in the Scrimmage! How will the new coach pan out and how many district wins will you guys have? I know TX City and Friendswood are the top 2.

LaMarque is down from what i hear and saw in the Scrimmage! How will the new coach pan out and how many district wins will you guys have? I know TX City and Friendswood are the top 2.

It's real hard to be honest being that we have unknowns in our district with Pearland Dawson and Manvel starting their varsity programs but I'd say we could end up 4-3 or 3-4, either way? I expect a thrashing next week at the hands of Northshore but to what extent I'm not sure because they beat Katy who in turn got whooped by the Woodlands big time but nevertheless, we will no doubt start off 0-3. There's a slight chance we can squeak in in the 4th playoff spot they implemented this year but it will be to no avail as we just don't have the talent and experience as years past to make a serious run. Da wood and the Stings will battle for the crown but I think it's finally the time for Da wood to stop being the brides maid as they seem to be more consistent overall?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder