Hardin @ Tarkington / Who wins this one?

UKCats

Who do you think wins this one?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think wins this one?

• Hardin
    • Tarkington

Guest dailynews

Are you kidding me Go-rilla? How is T-Town going to score 40 points on Hardin, they didnt score 40 points in 10 games last year!!!! Appearently you dont know anything about Tarkington or its football program...

Are you kidding me Go-rilla? How is T-Town going to score 40 points on Hardin, they didnt score 40 points in 10 games last year!!!! Appearently you dont know anything about Tarkington or its football program...

Ha ha maybe you should watch your mouth when you are unsure who you speak of, people aren't always what they seem. Let's just say go-rilla may have once had a LITTLE insite into T-Towns football program. I gotta put my vote in now. . .Horns by 6.

Who is hurting for Hardin?  Just wondering if these injuries will slow the Hornets down.  I am going with the Hornets in this one.  Is Go-rilla a Hardin hater or what?  I guess a 9-3 records last year was a fluke?

Maybe not a fluke, but 9-3 followed by a loss to Hull makes people start to wonder. And the injuries ncplaya mentioned are definitely key injuries for the Hornets.

Yes, Hardin should have beat Hull, but like I said before, Hardin and HD are a bitter rival. Both teams play at a high level of intensity for this game and it can go either way, and I could come come up with a dozen "what if's" that would have gave Hardin the win. But, Hardin has to make some changes this week, and i think they will. I'm gonna go with Hardin, but close. Good luck to both teams.

I think Hardin takes this one. Hardin is taking alot of critisism for losing to Hull-Daisetta, but HD is a pretty dang good team this year. They handled 2A's Deweyville and Warren easily in scrimages then beat Hardin in a rivalry game, so that's 3-0 against 2A teams this year. HD would crush Tarkington this year, just as they would have the past several years. Hardin has a talented team and should have no problems with the 'Horns in this one.

Hardin - 36

Tarkington - 12

P.S. HD suited up 23 kids Friday night against Hardin but the last time I checked, only 11 can be on the field at one time anyway.

I think a loss to HD does not take away anything from Hardin, as mentioned, the Hardin/HD rivarly is a bitter one and it can go either way sometimes (unfortunately it has gone HDs way most of the time).  Hardin is no fluke and I think they will rise above the injuries and win this one.

P.S. HD suited up 23 kids Friday night against Hardin but the last time I checked, only 11 can be on the field at one time anyway.

So thats how they won. . .smart thinkin'

Just sayin that HD has more than 14 or 18 players on their team like previously mentioned in earlier posts.

I was just giving you a hard time man to be honest, but I know for a fact that the four years previous to this one the schools have only played twice and of those 2 meeting Hardin won both, so I believe it is fair to say that this years Hardin team is struggling in comparison to the last 4 years. No Tarkington is definitely not a powerhouse, but with key injuries and Hardin's loss to HD I would say the Horns chances just went up.

So thats how they won. . .smart thinkin'

Just sayin that HD has more than 14 or 18 players on their team like previously mentioned in earlier posts.

I was just giving you a hard time man to be honest, but I know for a fact that the four years previous to this one the schools have only played twice and of those 2 meeting Hardin won both, so I believe it is fair to say that this years Hardin team is struggling in comparison to the last 4 years. No Tarkington is definitely not a powerhouse, but with key injuries and Hardin's loss to HD I would say the Horns chances just went up.

Agreed. Point taken. Good luck to both schools.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83