Hull-Daisetta at Tenaha/Tenaha Rolls/Comments

Cats01

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and thats your opinion... I am not coaching material however, if i where I wouldnt run the ball every play like these guys. Have a all-state receiver out there running around doing nothing. He has got to let Sam throw the ball more...............!!!!!!!!!

i like what you say about sam cause i am pretty close to him but cook and gilmore open the passing game up. i did not predict a score in or winner in the last game but i say HD will beat kontze. kountze won last year but the stats were close sam elliott threw for right at 300 yds. and this year its in HD and we now have back the only player kountze had to be 1st team all district both ways.

HD55, don't forget you gotta play Kountze, who beat a pretty decent 3A Bridge City team. Kountze wins by four touchdowns.

Bushpilot, Bridge City went 0-10 last year !!! I played for Stan Hodges the Kountze head coach, I know a little about Kountze. You are out of your mind to say H-D loses by 4 scores. Your hatred of H-D is obvious, are just maybe your dating one of the Kountze football players.

Be careful , all you HD people said Tenaha wasn't in your league and couldn't score on you, and they beat you to death. Kountze also beat a good Orangefield team, and I appreciate your fan support and optimism, but you better take Kountze very seriously or you'll be eating crow again next Saturday morning, just like this week. Again, Kountze by four touchdowns.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami