*West Brook vs. Central/BEAUMONT BOWL SERIES PREDICTIONS*?

KFDM COOP

His last chance?   I believe that this is the first time he has ever started against Central.   Boy, you are really setting some high goals, there.  You want to hold CM below 200?   I'll take 150.     ;D

CM has been on the Varsity for 3 years now!  He has done his fair share of getting the carries even in a backup role!  He's down some talking as have we all!  Last season, he had about 85yds on us, but like I said...he's a grown man...and he'll be a load to bring down!  But I like our chances!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They did not throw the ball much against Memorial... When they did throw it was a completion.  Memorials D is very good, the only way Brook D is that good is if a few players go both ways.  And Ozen QB made Brook look very good, I watch the game over and over on DVR.  Besides one throw that Garrett broke on perfectly and the Ozen WR did not sheild with his body, the rest of the picks were thrown straight to the WB defenders.

Ozen could not run the ball well and Lufkin showed that WB can be run on.  I still have yet to see a big time pass rush by the Brook.  The reason I picked Central to score 17 is because I believe that C. Louis will throw one of those high passes straight to a Central DB for a touchdownn!!!!  Central will score one on their own and kick a 30 yrd field goal when a drive stalls.  I don't see the Jags scoring 20 plus on Brook though.  CM will score 3 times and Lopez will catch a TD pass.  The Central score will come in the third when they will be down 21-7, and they will score because they are forced to pass.  This is a REAL rilvary and the losing team has only gotten blown out on years where one of the teams was extremely bad.  This is not one of those years.  WB by 11!!!! 28-17... But they are better than that!

You are saying the same stuff Ozen people said.  First of all only one player plays both ways and that's J. Garrett.  He plays DB and WR/RB.  You can try and build Memorial up all you want but the fact is they are horrible this year.  The only player on defense they have is Hines at LB.  He's a beast, but can't do it by himself.  Hell I watched PNG move the ball consistently on PAM in their scrimmage.  West Brook's defense is a lot stronger than Memorial's.  Other than two years ago when the WB QB played with a hurt leg WB has pretty much handled Central since Stump has been there.  35-7, 17-14, 34-17; This year with what Stump says is his strongest team: WB 42  Central 10

The only thing the game between PA and Central proves is how bad WB will beat both of them...............I'm half right this year and hmmmm..............I'll take westend1's over (30 1/2) and go with yeoj's score range and say 45-10 Brook!!!

Wow, you Jokers are on fire!  I can't believe that!  Central is better than what you think...If WB puts it on Central the way you claim they will....well, let's just say I expect to see pigs flying!  This is not Ozen's D and from what I understand, Ozen moved the ball well!  They just couldn't get it in...TO and screw ups. 

Now WB is good and this will be a good measuring stick to show how Dem Jags are doing this season!

I really believe this will be a good game. I saw holes in Brooks run D. Ozen basically should not have been trying to pass the ball. The QB threw the ball to WB corners. I can't actually say Central will contain C Mike, but our D will make some noise. I was at Alex Durley in the first half and I saw Ozen have much success running the ball. They just didn't stick with it. WB capitalized on a pass thrown directly at their corner. I'm not taking nothing from Brook but I think Central is alot better than you think. I'm not gonna even try and predict a score b/c I really don't know what the score will be. I do hope both teams play good clean football, and may both sides compete with respect for each other. We are neighbors and I know I'm gonna be pulling for WB as well as Ozen and my Jags when the BMT Bowl series is over. So I'm just gonna keep it real, my blood flows Maroon and Silver but I'm not at all jealous when I see my cross town friends enjoying success. It's WB's time. Everyone predict the Brook will win. So no pressure on the underdog ;D. I just pray the game is played injury free, may the best team win.

I really believe this will be a good game. I saw holes in Brooks run D. Ozen basically should not have been trying to pass the ball. The QB threw the ball to WB corners. I can't actually say Central will contain C Mike, but our D will make some noise. I was at Alex Durley in the first half and I saw Ozen have much success running the ball. They just didn't stick with it. WB capitalized on a pass thrown directly at their corner. I'm not taking nothing from Brook but I think Central is alot better than you think. I'm not gonna even try and predict a score b/c I really don't know what the score will be. I do hope both teams play good clean football, and may both sides compete with respect for each other. We are neighbors and I know I'm gonna be pulling for WB as well as Ozen and my Jags when the BMT Bowl series is over. So I'm just gonna keep it real, my blood flows Maroon and Silver but I'm not at all jealous when I see my cross town friends enjoying success. It's WB's time. Everyone predict the Brook will win. So no pressure on the underdog ;D. I just pray the game is played injury free, may the best team win.

close game but #33 wins this when called upon.

West Brook runs a different spread than PAM. West Brook will pass first but the weapons they have at all positions let them change their attack smoothly throughout the game. The fact is that West Brook is a top level 5A team and central isnt even a top level 4A team. As for the injuries...dont worry about them. You can walk up to any player on any team and ask them if something doesnt feel right and even the third stringers will give you something. Expect struggles early for the Brook just like with Ozen...Once the wrinkles get ironed out expect a closer blowout of a game.

West Brook 42

Central 17

West Brook runs a different spread than PAM. West Brook will pass first but the weapons they have at all positions let them change their attack smoothly throughout the game. The fact is that West Brook is a top level 5A team and central isnt even a top level 4A team. As for the injuries...dont worry about them. You can walk up to any player on any team and ask them if something doesnt feel right and even the third stringers will give you something. Expect struggles early for the Brook just like with Ozen...Once the wrinkles get ironed out expect a closer blowout of a game.

West Brook 42

Central 17

Since Stowers arrival in 2005 the Jags have been a top 20 4A school his 1st two years (05 & 06)...granted 07 was a down year but we are expecting big things....don't get it twisted, Pup or should I say Cub....Dem Jag so Smoove!  The Brook has athletes and we have athletes....so don't give me any of that top team crap...This is a big game...if it weren't the city (or should I say the board) wouldn't have made them play it on such short prep!

Hello Brook fans...and to our arch rivals.. Welcome Jags to the Brook!

First off I want to recognize our fellow brothers for reppin the city of Beaumont last fri nite for their hard work and effort to defeat the Titans of P. A. Memorial. Congratulations to the Bmt. Central Jaguars!!

It is Week 1 here in S.E. Texas and the Central Jaguars will be put to the test as they travel across town to unfamiliar territory and line up against the longtime rivals of the glorious Red & Blue...the West Brook Bruins. My vote will not determine who will win Saturdays game, of course not. But I will declare another victory for the Bruins. They are too swift and too hot for the Jags to overcome, both defense and offense. Defense, I hope, will stop the Jaguar backfield better than last year, but the Bruin offense is unquestionable. Hands down, #33 will have a successful night. WB recievers will have a successful night. Jaguars, don't forget about Junior runningback, #30 Jeremy Cooper of WB. Christian Michael and Jeremy both are untameable with the ball. This game should be a cake walk for Coach Craig Stump. Both teams being 1-0 and being from Beaumont will be interesting to watch and will the a classic wk end SHOWDOWN! MY prediction for Sat's game, 41-17 Brook. If the Jags lose, I'll be damned if they lose to the Ozen Panthers, that won't happen. If QB Christian Louis can keep his feet on the ground by not trying to FLY while pursuing a sneak, WB will have total control of the football. Lets remember, we are rivals, NOT enemies!! It should be a pretty clean game, no friction or hatred necessary. I'm sure both teams know each other pretty well and we'll see who comes out with another BEAUMONT BOWL CHAMPIONSHIP!! Lets play some football...

First off I want to recognize our fellow brothers for reppin the city of Beaumont last fri nite for their hard work and effort to defeat the Titans of P. A. Memorial. Congratulations to the Bmt. Central Jaguars!!

It is Week 1 here in S.E. Texas and the Central Jaguars will be put to the test as they travel across town to unfamiliar territory and line up against the longtime rivals of the glorious Red & Blue...the West Brook Bruins. My vote will not determine who will win Saturdays game, of course not. But I will declare another victory for the Bruins. They are too swift and too hot for the Jags to overcome, both defense and offense. Defense, I hope, will stop the Jaguar backfield better than last year, but the Bruin offense is unquestionable. Hands down, #33 will have a successful night. WB recievers will have a successful night. Jaguars, don't forget about Junior runningback, #30 Jeremy Cooper of WB. Christian Michael and Jeremy both are untameable with the ball. This game should be a cake walk for Coach Craig Stump. Both teams being 1-0 and being from Beaumont will be interesting to watch and will the a classic wk end SHOWDOWN! MY prediction for Sat's game, 41-17 Brook. If the Jags lose, I'll be damned if they lose to the Ozen Panthers, that won't happen. If QB Christian Louis can keep his feet on the ground by not trying to FLY while pursuing a sneak, WB will have total control of the football. Lets remember, we are rivals, NOT enemies!! It should be a pretty clean game, no friction or hatred necessary. I'm sure both teams know each other pretty well and we'll see who comes out with another BEAUMONT BOWL CHAMPIONSHIP!! Lets play some football...

Well said...don't totally agree, but well said!  Very articulate!  ;D ::)

Well said...don't totally agree, but well said!  Very articulate!   ;D ::)

That was long winded!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont