*West Brook vs. Central/BEAUMONT BOWL SERIES PREDICTIONS*?

KFDM COOP

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Without having seen Central play yet this season, it's hard to say. Let me just say this, West Brook beat a team last Friday night by 42 points that beat Central last year. I know, I know that was last year. But judging by what I saw last week from the Bruins, it's gonna be hard for Central to keep up. Our second string offense went into the game in the middle of the third quarter, and scored. Then in the fourth quarter, our third string offense went in and Ozen still coundn't stop them. IMO, West Brook looked like they were approaching mid-season form.......once they got rolling. I'll admit, Central SHOULD play us a better game than Ozen. But I dont think they will be able to stop the Brook!

West Brook 42

Central      14

westbrook will win by 18 central has inexperinced qb has to manage game cut down turn overs to have a chance.....wb has better prepared team

Our QB did not throw any INT's and completed 75% of his passes.  He will be cool and ready to play.  I do agree with you that Overall team turnovers will determine this game.  We will move the ball, IMO.

Without having seen Central play yet this season, it's hard to say. Let me just say this, West Brook beat a team last Friday night by 42 points that beat Central last year. I know, I know that was last year. But judging by what I saw last week from the Bruins, it's gonna be hard for Central to keep up. Our second string offense went into the game in the middle of the third quarter, and scored. Then in the fourth quarter, our third string offense went in and Ozen still coundn't stop them. IMO, West Brook looked like they were approaching mid-season form.......once they got rolling. I'll admit, Central SHOULD play us a better game than Ozen. But I dont think they will be able to stop the Brook!

West Brook 42

Central       14

Mock my words, Brook will not score 42 points on us!!

Having seen both teams perform, I think Central is better prepared than most think.  However, it is hard to compete with the best back in TX. I think C. Louis will throw a few INT's because that pass rush is too strong.  That will keep us in it. But because of the all out Blitz Michaels will be the difference on offense, on the draw play.  Brook has no pass rush but our pass blocking is suspect.  Central backs are TO prone so it will be interesting to see how they perform Friday.  Like I said it will be a 28 to 17 game because Central's kicker will hit one.

I believe that a lot of people are going to be very surprise of what they see in this game. WB on paper should win this game but thats why this game is played. I saw a very good Central defense in Port Arthur friday nite that made me think about the 03 defense team. Those young men were hitting and hitting very hard. There were no arm or hand tackling but wrap around bring down tackle. They will put be putting  plenty of pressure on WB quarter back and it will be coming from all sides. Offense moves the ball well but for what ever reason they lose the ball without even getting hit and it will hurt them against WB. Defense wins games and I'm going with the upset of the week Central 24 WB 21

I believe that a lot of people are going to be very surprise of what they see in this game. WB on paper should win this game but thats why this game is played. I saw a very good Central defense in Port Arthur friday nite that made me think about the 03 defense team. Those young men were hitting and hitting very hard. There were no arm or hand tackling but wrap around bring down tackle. They will put be putting  plenty of pressure on WB quarter back and it will be coming from all sides. Offense moves the ball well but for what ever reason they lose the ball without even getting hit and it will hurt them against WB. Defense wins games and I'm going with the upset of the week Central 24 WB 21

This is exactly what I noticed and was thinking too.  This is why I picked us to win district now.  But beating Brook with #33 back there will be tough, man.  I hope you are right!

I'm not saying its going to be easy, WB is a very talented team and that young man Michaels is an outstanding running back no question. With that being said and what I saw with Central defense its going to be a very interested game. WB is probably going to have the best offense in the area but the defense of WB has lots of holes in it and will be scored on easily. Jags fix offense questions, I have absolutely no doubt that they can win this game.

You guys have made some very good points. shorttexas1, I like what you had to say. I am admittadley a little worried about Central's defense. If they are on their game, they could cause some problems for West Brook's offense. This game always brings out the best in both teams, and I expect nothing different this year. Good luck to both teams. Now, let's play some football!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami