Ozen vs. Memorial Predictions?

KFDM COOP

I'm not sure I have an opinion on this one. I'm just gonna sit and see if scooter gets to post the rest of the season! :D Ozen definitely has some athletes, as does PAM. If I had to make a guess at this one, I say that the Titans are closer to winning a game than Ozen. However, if the Panthers come out as fired up as they did against West Brook, they may be able to suprise the Titans and make it an interesting game.

PA Memorial 24

Ozen          20

I'm not sure I have an opinion on this one. I'm just gonna sit and see if scooter gets to post the rest of the season! :D Ozen definitely has some athletes, as does PAM. If I had to make a guess at this one, I say that the Titans are closer to winning a game than Ozen. However, if the Panthers come out as fired up as they did against West Brook, they may be able to suprise the Titans and make it an interesting game.

PA Memorial 24

Ozen           20

:D

Only PAM posts. if Ozen wins I cant post anything in terms of PAM.  ;D

it would have to take something extreme to happen for PAM not to win this game. Looking back at the Central game, im not to mad they lost cause Central is picked by most people to win 20-4A. its the way they lost, trust, I expect that O to be clicking on all cylinders come Sat. I now know they have a Defense finally.  8)

it would have to take something extreme to happen for PAM not to win this game. Looking back at the Central game, im not to mad they lost cause Central is picked by most people to win 20-4A. its the way they lost, trust, I expect that O to be clicking on all cylinders come Sat. I now know they have a Defense finally.  8)

yeah right ozens defense is stout and will be shutting anything down PAM can throw at them

You know I just had to post to Ozenfinest quote here when he says "yeah right ozens defense is stout and will be shutting anything down PAM can throw at them" Think about it everyone, how can you have a stout defense and give up 50 points just don't make any sense what so ever. If thats the case I saw PAM offense and defense and both played very well. PAM just ran into a very aggressive Jag defense that played 4 complete quarters. I also went home and watched Ozen/WB game and besides the opening drive, that was it . I saw absolutley no defense period and if PAM went home and watched the game I'm sure they saw the same thing. PAM 28 Ozen 10

You know I just had to post to Ozenfinest quote here when he says "yeah right ozens defense is stout and will be shutting anything down PAM can throw at them" Think about it everyone, how can you have a stout defense and give up 50 points just don't make any sense what so ever. If thats the case I saw PAM offense and defense and both played very well. PAM just ran into a very aggressive Jag defense that played 4 complete quarters. I also went home and watched Ozen/WB game and besides the opening drive, that was it . I saw absolutley no defense period and if PAM went home and watched the game I'm sure they saw the same thing. PAM 28 Ozen 10

I see now that you dont have to know the game to make comments on this forum... It doesnt matter who you have on your defense or how good your defense is, if you give an offense like WB and the #1 RB in the STATE of Texas that many opportunities hell if you have Ray Lewis on defense they will find a way to score. If you were at the game you would have seen that OZEN's offense gave WB the ball 8 times on turnovers and at no level in the history of the game has a team been successful when you give the other teams offense the ball that many times and keep your defense on the field for 85-90% of the time. Ozen will be alright as long as they can move the chains on offense...

I see now that you dont have to know the game to make comments on this forum... It doesnt matter who you have on your defense or how good your defense is, if you give an offense like WB and the #1 RB in the STATE of Texas that many opportunities heck if you have Ray Lewis on defense they will find a way to score. If you were at the game you would have seen that OZEN's offense gave WB the ball 8 times on turnovers and at no level in the history of the game has a team been successful when you give the other teams offense the ball that many times and keep your defense on the field for 85-90% of the time. Ozen will be alright as long as they can move the chains on offense...

First of all I know alot about the game of football and will commit on this forum whether you like it not. 1. WB has a very good football team and the Panthers didn't give them anything they took what they wanted. 2. I didn't have to be a game to see what happen I watched it on TV, did the TV show something different than what happen at the game. 3. Turnovers are a part of the game so live with it. 4. Ozen defense did not stop anything period even if the ball wasn't a turn over. 5. and as far as your Ray Lewis comment you put him with the Jags defense and I bet you WB will hard time crossing that end zone line now deal with that. 6. Central lost the ball 4 times on offense. You're getting bent out of shape because thier deffense is not as stout as you want them to be.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476