**SETXsports Week 1 Rankings**

**SETXsports Week 1 Rankings**

Big School (5A-3A)

1. Dayton (Last Week's Ranking: #1, defeated Bay City 35-7)

2. West Brook (Last Week's Ranking: #2, defeated Ozen 50-7)

3. West Orange-Stark (Last Week's Ranking: #3, defeated Nederland 33-13)

4. Port Neches-Groves (Last Week's Ranking: #6, defeated Barbers Hill 19-14)

5. Lumberton (Last Week's Ranking: #7, defeated Hamshire-Fannett 23-7)

6. Beaumont Central (Last Week's Ranking: #9, defeated Memorial 10-7)

7. Nederland (Last Week's Ranking: #4, lost to WO-S 33-13)

8. Jasper (Last Week's Ranking: #5, lost to Gilmer 56-28)

9. Vidor (Last Week's Ranking: Not Ranked, defeated Beaumont Kelly 15-7)

10. Bridge City (Last Week's Ranking: Not Ranked, defeated Liberty 32-20)

Honorable Mention: Livingston, Cleveland, Splendora

Small School (2A-Privates)

1. Kirbyville (Last Week's Ranking: #1, defeated Diboll 36-28)

2. East Chambers (Last Week's Ranking: #4, defeated Orangefield 26-7)

3. Kountze (Last Week's Ranking: #5, defeated Woodville 20-14)

4. Newton (Last Week's Ranking: #2, lost to Corrigan-Camden 26-20)

5. Hull-Daisetta (Last Week's Ranking: #8, defeated Hardin 27-24)

6. Buna (Last Week's Ranking: #9, defeated Trinity 50-7)

7. Evadale (Last Week's Ranking: #7, did not play)

8. Beaumont Kelly (Last Week's Ranking: #3, lost to Vidor 15-7)

9. Anahuac (Last Week's Ranking: Not Ranked, defeated Kinkaid 19-0)

10. Deweyville (Last Week's Ranking: Not Ranked, defeated Sabine Pass 68-2)

Honorable Mention: Warren, Hardin, Woodville

Who does Dayton play in this area? Why are they ranked with everybody in this area? How do you knock they out of the #1 spot if you can't compare anybody that they play? Is nobody else in the district they are playing worth an honorable mention? Is everybody in our districts just that much better? What gives? Bobcatfan4life can you please answer these questions to help better understand the reasoning why you ncontinue to rank a team that not even being played by anyone in our surrounding teams?

Who does Dayton play in this area? Why are they ranked with everybody in this area? How do you knock they out of the #1 spot if you can't compare anybody that they play? Is nobody else in the district they are playing worth an honorable mention? Is everybody in our districts just that much better? What gives? Bobcatfan4life can you please answer these questions to help better understand the reasoning why you ncontinue to rank a team that not even being played by anyone in our surrounding teams?

Because we consider them in Southeast Texas, our site area. They have played in districts over here for years before. Should we no longer cover Jasper, Newton, Kirbyville, West Brook, and PAM because the majority of their districts are not covered by us? We said after the realignment that we would still cover these teams, including Dayton and Barbers Hill because of their close proximity and because of the many members we have here on the site from those schools.

Is that a good enough answer? If not, too bad.

Sorry, Mark, couldn't help myself.

Because we consider them in Southeast Texas, our site area. They have played in districts over here for years before. Should we no longer cover Jasper, Newton, Kirbyville, West Brook, and PAM because the majority of their districts are not covered by us? We said after the realignment that we would still cover these teams, including Dayton and Barbers Hill because of their close proximity and because of the many members we have here on the site from those schools.

No! If you are going to answer my post smart al-eck then answer all the questions I asked. Thank You.

No! If you are going to answer my post smart al-eck then answer all the questions I asked. Thank You.

Okay, here goes:

1. Barbers Hill

2. Because we consider them in our site area( explained this already )

3. By how well or poor their results.

4. No

5. No

6. What gives? Hopefully everyone gives.

7. I'll let Bobcatfan4life explain since this is a direct question to him. ( but I'm pretty sure he agrees with me )

Just because Dayton only plays one team in our site area, doesn't mean we shouldn't include them. Jasper's district has no team in our area. Kirbyville and Newton, only two. West Brook and PAM, just each other according to YOU. If PAM or Jasper were to schedule teams in non district that were outside our site area, should we not cover them because of the fact that PAM would only play one team in our area and Jasper none?

West Brook plays PAM, Ozen, and Central in their 10 game schedule. PAM, the same. By your way of thinking, after they play those teams, we should exclude them from the rankings because they will play teams outside our area? Jasper only plays 4, what about the other 6 games? These teams could have very easily not scheduled teams in our area in non district and left them with only one or no games against teams in our area. I believe last year PAM only had West Brook on their schedule from what YOU consider this area, we still covered them. By your reasonings, we would have to leave them out of our coverage. That's simply idiotic.

Your reasonings seem personal not logical. It's quite obvious that you being a Lumberton fan, you have this disregard for Dayton.

And Lumberton calls us haters. goodsport you are anything but, "whiner". Even if Dayton was taken off the list it wouldn't make your team any better.

And Lumberton calls us haters. goodsport you are anything but, "whiner". Even if Dayton was taken off the list it wouldn't make your team any better.

I'm not hating. I think Dayton has a fantastic team and they will go long way if they stay healthy. I feel that people are missing the point that I am trying to make. So. Okay I give y'all win. bronco1 I've read some of the stuff you put on here and had to wipe my screen off due to all the tears coming out. Tell me due you really think that Dayton is better than W.B.

I'm not hating. I think Dayton has a fantastic team and they will go long way if they stay healthy. I feel that people are missing the point that I am trying to make. So. Okay I give y'all win. bronco1 I've some of the stuff you put on here and had to wipe my screen off due to all the tears coming out. Tell me due you really think that Dayton is better than W.B.

So your a WB fan? And to answer your question for bronco1, I think that Dayton is better than WB... And Dayton deserves to be considered in these rankings because they are in our area, and they aren't considered in Houston's area, so this is their only home...

I'm not hating. I think Dayton has a fantastic team and they will go long way if they stay healthy. I feel that people are missing the point that I am trying to make. So. Okay I give y'all win. bronco1 I've some of the stuff you put on here and had to wipe my screen off due to all the tears coming out. Tell me due you really think that Dayton is better than W.B.

Please, enlighten us to your point. All you have done is ask questions, not state anything.

"So. Okay I give y'all win"   Figured. ::)

So your a WB fan? And to answer your question for bronco1, I think that Dayton is better than WB... And Dayton deserves to be considered in these rankings because they are in our area, and they aren't considered in Houston's area, so this is their only home...

Don't answer for anybody. Please. Where does Dayton play football for district? bronco1 doesn't need your help I think he is a big enough boy to talk for himself.

I need your address please. Im sending tissues, a box of chocolates and a sympathy card. Dayton is the best team around here no matter if you like them or not.

I didn't say that they were a bad team. Just that W.B. was better Mr. A.D.D. I can't read.

You still haven't explained your point as to why Dayton should not be in our poll at all. I am all ears.

I need your address please. Im sending tissues, a box of chocolates and a sympathy card. Dayton is the best team around here no matter if you like them or not.

I didn't say that they were a bad team. Just that W.B. was better Mr. A.D.D. I can't read.

You still haven't explained your point as to why Dayton should not be in our poll at all. I am all ears.

Since you are full of answers why don't you tell me why they should be in besides you saying "we will continue to include them after the realignment". Crosby isn't that much further, include them. All heck just put that whole district in. It would make more since. Not fair to the teams in that district that would like to be ranked to who they play. I could go on forever with this. I'm sorry you don't have the intelligence to figure it out. This is like talking to my 3yr old. You can say things till your purple in the face and they look at you like deer looking at head lights.

Since you are full of answers why don't you tell me why they should be in besides you saying "we will continue to include them after the realignment". Crosby isn't that much further, include them. All heck just put that whole district in. It would make more since. Not fair to the teams in that district that would like to be ranked to who they play. I could go on forever with this. I'm sorry you don't have the intelligence to figure it out. This is like talking to my 3yr old. You can say things till your purple in the face and they look at you like deer looking at head lights.

How is it not fair to those teams? They have never been in our site area but Dayton is. Jasper's district hasn't a team that we have covered, should we stop covering them too? Also West Brook and PAM, should we stop covering them? Please answer these questions. You say Crosby isn't much farther and that is true but this site decided where the line would be drawn and that's that. We realized that we would be covering some districts partially but that was what we thought was best. It's all about our membership and our site area, not what district a team may be in.

Obviously you can't see past your spite of Dayton.

How do you know that WB is better.  Have you seen them play each other.

Some things in life are not fair. We still have a few months of GW in the White House then maybe the planets will align and the world will be fair again.

This site cannot cover everyone and teams which have always been included are still included.

Alright Gabe, I get your point, but I could have done without the GW comment. ;D

Oh come on!! ;D WE took your #4 team to the wire and don't even get an Honorable mention :'( You could at least throw us a bone  ??? better yet PNG squeeks out a win against an unranked team and moves up 2 spots  ??? I know there is some logic here help me out 8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder