Garrett or Michael

I don't think WOS needs to change anything. You can't argue with 458 yds of offense.

when i say change i'm talking about the "SPREAD." they have only run this offense in this game only. i am very aware that we don't need to change this offense, just use it more often than the"SPREAD". time will tell.

That's what I'm talking about. Just because he had a big game doesn't mean you go to the "I" or something like that. The spread is great because it keeps the defense off balance. Even thought you are having success with the run, you can't abandon the pass. You have to stay balanced.

k. i agree, and this will also help "OPEN UP THE PLAYBOOK." ;D

No doubt Michael.  He is battle tested.  Garrett got off to a hot start, but it was against Nederland......which, if they have not tightened up their run defense from last year, it may be happening a lot to them.

hot start? he's really just picking up from where he left off at. the kid was playing behind his brother and managed to gain approx 700 yards, while his brother (DPG), broke the school alltime rushing record last year. this kid didn't even play much in the giddings playoff game last year and didn't carry the ball at all against waco la vega. so i say again not a "hot start", just picking up where he left off at. This kid has just flown under the radar. ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124