*Lumberton vs. HF Updates*/23-7 LUMBERTON WINS/COMMENTS*

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HornDawg, I am not, I am listening to it on here too just like you.  Just going by what I heard the announcers say that the Raiders should be ahead at that point 21-0 if not for the turnovers.  I know its part of football, just a country girl who misses a good football game with lots of actual fans.  You and I may not be for the same team (although typically I like H-F) I have a lot of family in Fannett and my best friend is in Hamshire, I THINK we can both agree that there is nothing like high school football TEXAS style to get you  worked up on a Friday night!

6 or 7  turnovers wont cut it in most games, with 3 coming in the red zone, score could have been really ugly, but with all those early turnovers hf stayed close to the half. raiders got a lot of solid play from 2 & 3 teamers tonight. we had 4 or 5 sophs in game at several times & they looked pretty descent. hanna

ran well but had fumbilitus,soph ryan asher had a real good game.  defense looked pretty solid. congrats

to them raiders.

Where you even at the game?????? For one penalties didnt have nothing to do with us scoring chris bell broke out a huge run after a interception no penalty involved and second lumberton didnt do anything to HFs quarterback he was in the whole game except for one play and that was because of a cramp

I guess from these LHS fans talking about all "the should've been's" with 5 turnovers CAUSED by HF and 5 turnovers CAUSED by Lumberton the score really should have been about 50-48? Where do fans get there impressions from? I was at the game and if it weren't HF mishaps on special teams it would have ended about 9-7 LHS. So don't read more into the win and score then what it was, and #16 was in the game the entire time but for 3 plays. And I thought both defenses looked impressive for most of game, HF's was just on the field too much of the 2nd half. Good luck to both.

I guess from these LHS fans talking about all "the should've been's" with 5 turnovers CAUSED by HF and 5 turnovers CAUSED by Lumberton the score really should have been about 50-48? Where do fans get there impressions from? I was at the game and if it weren't HF mishaps on special teams it would have ended about 9-7 LHS. So don't read more into the win and score then what it was, and #16 was in the game the entire time but for 3 plays. And I thought both defenses looked impressive for most of game, HF's was just on the field too much of the 2nd half. Good luck to both.

Hey Buddy go look at HF's stats.........get a GRIP!

Where you even at the game?????? For one penalties didnt have nothing to do with us scoring chris bell broke out a huge run after a interception no penalty involved and second lumberton didnt do anything to HFs quarterback he was in the whole game except for one play and that was because of a cramp

If im not mistaking Jacob Hanna sacked him 3 times. Made him fumble 2 times!! He got nowhere on Lumbetons D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder