*Kirbyville vs. Diboll Updates/KIRBYVILLE WINS!!!*

Guest tigersvoice

"it is a forum meant to talk trash and have a little fun and comrodery among the guys not an english class."

I understand, I am just suggesting you spend as much energy and time on your studies as you do talking trash. When you get out in the real world if you type like that you wont get very far. I think some of you were the ones President Bush had in mind when he created the No Child Left Behind program.

Oh, Diddy!  That's rich.  Wish I had thought of it.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"it is a forum meant to talk trash and have a little fun and comrodery among the guys not an english class."

I understand, I am just suggesting you spend as much energy and time on your studies as you do talking trash. When you get out in the real world if you type like that you wont get very far. I think some of you were the ones President Bush had in mind when he created the No Child Left Behind program.

its funny he created it, cause he needs it as well.

Highlights

This is the hidden content, please

lol if you pay attention, 21-23 seconds into the video, you'll notice a kville player wrap a Diboll's player legs and tackle him, while kville's Ervine runs for 69 yards, is that legal?

anyone see what i'm talking about?

Yeah I noticed it the first time that I watched it.  Just looked at it again and paused it.  Yes, it looked like a great "tackle/block", but as I have heard many times...If the ref's don't see it then it wasn't a penalty!!! ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124