Post all comments here..Not on Announcements!

Yes but it just got tougher. WOS and Bridge City will be tough. Jasper' date=' and Silsbee may have a tough road.[/quote']

I can see Bridge City beating WOS in 2006. Minus Beasley, BC should roll over WOS.

Guys if you heard the reasoning for the 4 team districts you would understand.... They did the right thing.... They could have consolidated some of those they said, but for travel purposes it was easier to go with 4 teams.... I like the idea, but it does mean that all you have to do is win 1 game in district to go....

21-3A is the toughest, but it will be alright....

Guest Orangeboy

Well if you like to have high competition, there will no lack of it in the new 21-3A district. In football you have 4 teams that kind of stand alone with: WOS, Jasper, Silsbee, and BC. And in baseball you have two of the top two programs in our region now in the same district in BC and Jasper, leaving the other 6 teams beating each other up just to squeeze in the playoffs. One thing is for sure, whoever makes the playoffs in this district will be well tested.

Guys if you heard the reasoning for the 4 team districts you would understand.... They did the right thing.... They could have consolidated some of those they said' date=' but for travel purposes it was easier to go with 4 teams.... I like the idea, but it does mean that all you have to do is win 1 game in district to go....

21-3A is the toughest, but it will be alright....[/quote']

I understand the travel issues. Some of those trips make the two hour bus trips to Jasper seem like nothing. It just seems to invalidate the playoffs by allowing teams that win one district game to get in.

In Hearne we love it. We are going to region 4. We tare in 26AA. Here is our district.

Hearne

New Waverly

Onalaska

Somerville

Lexington

Franklin

Trinity

Hempstead

I was wondering since we have Onalaska, NW, and Trinity in our district if Coop would be covering us now!!!

Finally Region 3 AA

Marlin, Newton, Mart, PP, and Crawford for football, ouch!!!!

Basketball is not any easier. Region 3 is loaded.

In Hearne we love it. We are going to region 4. We tare in 26AA. Here is our district.

Hearne

New Waverly

Onalaska

Somerville

Lexington

Franklin

Trinity

Hempstead

I was wondering since we have Onalaska' date=' NW, and Trinity in our district if Coop would be covering us now!!!

Finally Region 3 AA

Marlin, Newton, Mart, PP, and Crawford for football, ouch!!!!

Basketball is not any easier. Region 3 is loaded.[/quote']Don't forget Tatum, 3A Div 2 champs. I see a team in region 3 2A winning it all for the next 2 years.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder