Megan Waterman GTS Gold player officially commints to ULL

trout

Megan Waterman has officially comminted to the University Of Louisanna at Lafayette. ULL was in the CWS this past year and finished the year ranked in the top ten in the nation for 2008. Congratulations form Coach Trout and the entire GT Shockers Gold family. It is a great accomplishment for Megan, she has been to many of camps at ULL and worked very hard to achieve this goal. I am glad that she gave us an opportunity to help her live her dream. Megan and her family are currenting moving so she will be missed in HS this year but will be back in the summer to help GT Shockers Gold qualify for ASA Gold Nationals again. 

Megan Waterman has officially comminted to the University Of Louisanna at Lafayette. ULL was in the CWS this past year and finished the year ranked in the top ten in the nation for 2008. Congratulations form Coach Trout and the entire GT Shockers Gold family. It is a great accomplishment for Megan, she has been to many of camps at ULL and worked very hard to achieve this goal. I am glad that she gave us an opportunity to help her live her dream. Megan and her family are currenting moving so she will be missed in HS this year but will be back in the summer to help GT Shockers Gold qualify for ASA Gold Nationals again. 

Congratultions Megan and the best at ULL.

Congratulations Megan !!!!! Absolutely great news!!!!!  All of your hard work has paid off big time, signing with a D-1 Top 10 school, like ULL.  Of course I am not surprised.  In the 5 plus years that I have had the pleasure of coaching and knowing you, your work ethic (Camps, Clinics, Practice, After practice work with Trout, and personal training), has been exemplary, and obviously it did not go unnoticed. Congrats again, we are very, very, proud of you.  

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    siiyyaa
    Newest Member
    siiyyaa